Holiday season

Smitty-48

Re: Holiday season

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:45 pm

Penner wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:I guess I'll break out the Glenlivet. This pork leg is gonna take all day.
I'd best lay off the whisky just yet, otherwise I'll be passed out for movie time later; Jason Bourne and Sicario, instant holiday classics no doubt...
My older sister want to see Rogue One, which means that we wouldn't be going to the theaters until like 9:30 PM and I also want our brother to come to the movie as well.
Already watched it, it's good, latest late show is where it's at, nobody in the theater, best seats in the house, nobody kicking my chair, just bring my own jolly ranchers and vape in peace. My wife often falls asleep at the late show, but for Rogue One she stayed awake till the end.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:48 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Penner wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote: I'd best lay off the whisky just yet, otherwise I'll be passed out for movie time later; Jason Bourne and Sicario, instant holiday classics no doubt...
My older sister want to see Rogue One, which means that we wouldn't be going to the theaters until like 9:30 PM and I also want our brother to come to the movie as well.
Already watched it, it's good, late show is where it's at, nobody in the theater, best seats in the house, nobody kicking my chair, just bring my own jolly ranchers and vape in peace.
Vaping is not allowed in theaters. :?:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:50 pm

Penner wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Penner wrote:
Already watched it, it's good, late show is where it's at, nobody in the theater, best seats in the house, nobody kicking my chair, just bring my own jolly ranchers and vape in peace.
Probably not, and I blow big clouds of vape, navy cut flavoured, no doubt it would disturb someone and they'd make it a federal case, you know how people are.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:52 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Penner wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Probably not, and I blow big clouds of vape, navy cut flavoured, no doubt it would disturb someone and they'd make it a federal case, you know how people are.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:01 pm

Sometimes I do hollah like the black folk at the movies, when Darth Vader came on in Rogue One, I was like "All-right, woot-woot!", my wife shushed me, even though there was nobody else in the theatre. lol.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:04 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Sometimes I do hollah like the black folk at the movies, when Darth Vader came on in Rogue One, I was like "All-right, woot-woot!", my wife shushed me, even though there was nobody else in the theatre. lol.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:10 pm

Whoops, sorry bout that, I'm a little drunk right now, so I'll just STFU about Rogue One. :oops:
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:11 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Sometimes I do hollah like the black folk at the movies, when Darth Vader came on in Rogue One, I was like "All-right, woot-woot!", my wife shushed me, even though there was nobody else in the theatre. lol.
Lol. Might go watch that. I heard it was going to be full of SJW crap at first but now everyone is saying it was pretty good. I think someone got out a bit ahead of it and let it get away.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:18 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Lol. Might go watch that. I heard it was going to be full of SJW crap...
Nah, most warlike Star Wars evah, Rogue One puts the war in Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back is still the best, but Rogue One is a close second.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:22 pm

Thanks to Smitty and the ladies. My wife really likes her fitbit. She came running to show me her text messages popping up, "I'll never check my phone again!"

Toolbox upgrade,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751