Megiddo

Xenophon

Megiddo

Post by Xenophon » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:27 pm

Given all the doomsayers, on this forum and in the wild, It seems that we should keep the individual threads uncluttered, and allow for a place for us all to rant into the void about how terrible and irredeemable the world is, and how the end of civilization will come about. Spare yourself no hyperbole, folks. Just katsung away.

I'll start. A workless future is a utopian dream that the hangers-on of society, and those too rich to identify with the plebes fantasize about, ultimately wasting away whatever potential they have to affect meaningful change presently. If a workless future comes about, it'll consist of poverty-stricken Morlocks, ignored by their Patrician betters, who dole out resources in order to make them feel good about themselves.

Smitty-48

Re: Megiddo

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:50 pm

It's entirely plausible that the Toronto Maple Leafs will not win the Stanley Cup again in my lifetime, took the Cubbies a hundred years to break their drought, and the Leafs are the Cubbies of the NHL, so I'm not going to hold my breath, none the less...

... hardships do not deter us; no fears on earth.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Re: Megiddo

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:09 pm

:lol:

Dark.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751