The Octagon

SilverEagle

Re: The Octagon

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:23 pm

StCapps wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:Look Ronda is more attractive to you and Holly is more attractive to me. As far as muscle goes. I'm not threatened. I may not be in the best of shape anymore but I'm on old gym rat that can still bench over 300lbs. In fact I find Holly's legs sexy. Pencil legs on the typical model gross me out.
All Holly has on Ronda is legs, that's about it. Ronda has a way nicer ass, not that she's that hot or anything but still notably hotter than Holm. I can't believe someone is honestly taking Holm's side on this one, very odd.
I think Holly's ass and Legs are better but that's me. I don't think either one of them are pretty in the face. Paige VanZant however would be my overall choice, Holly is a very distant 2nd and that's only due to her Legs and Ass.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:26 pm

How can you say Ronda is not pretty in the face?

That's crazy talk.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:28 pm

SilverEagle wrote:I think Holly's ass and Legs are better but that's me. I don't think either one of them are pretty in the face. Paige VanZant however would be my overall choice, Holly is a very distant 2nd and that's only due to her Legs and Ass.
You think Holly Holm is hotter than Michelle Waterson or Gina Carano? Holm isn't even in the top 10 and isn't even that high above average. That's it, hold up I will find 10 female fighters significantly hotter than Holm, clearly you don't women's MMA that well.
*yip*

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:36 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:How can you say Ronda is not pretty in the face?

That's crazy talk.
I said it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:52 pm

SilverEagle wrote:

That's crazy talk.
I said it.

Well, obviously the only taste you have is in your mouth. I am not saying she is a supermodel or anything, but she is pretty.

You are acting like you are Donald Trump and won't settle for anything short of a 10, but then you show a photo of a busted up Holm. You might be a little whacko, you know.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:02 pm

Don't sleep on Miesha

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:03 pm

Haumana wrote:Don't sleep on Miesha

Who is this?

I swear to God I dated a woman in South Beach once that looked like this. Biggest mistake of my life was leaving her for my ex. My heart skipped a beat when that image loaded.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: Who is this?

I swear to God I dated a woman in South Beach once that looked like this. Biggest mistake of my life was leaving her for my ex. My heart skipped a beat when that image loaded.
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Miesha-Tate-26252

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:25 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:

That's crazy talk.
I said it.

Well, obviously the only taste you have is in your mouth. I am not saying she is a supermodel or anything, but she is pretty.

You are acting like you are Donald Trump and won't settle for anything short of a 10, but then you show a photo of a busted up Holm. You might be a little whacko, you know.
Wait a minute... You're saying that if Holly was naked in your bed, you would kick her out if you were single?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:48 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
I said it.

Wait a minute... You're saying that if Holly was naked in your bed, you would kick her out if you were single?

Depends on my mood.

If Ronda were there, I wouldn't kick her out, though. Spartacus sex would be immanent.