The Octagon

clubgop

Re: The Octagon

Post by clubgop » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:36 pm

Fife wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:She wouldn't have to coach a damned thing. All she needs to do is open the gym with her name on it. Set up the programs and occasionally manage the trainers like a celebrity chef manages his signature restaurants.
Dude, she just got knocked the fuck out by some amazon fucker, name of "Nunes." Nobody's clicking that shit. She missed her cash out, happens a million times a day.
She teams up with that Judo chick that won 2 gold medals there will be one of those gyms on every major city in the fucking country. Rousey is a gold mine.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:38 pm

clubgop wrote:
Fife wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:She wouldn't have to coach a damned thing. All she needs to do is open the gym with her name on it. Set up the programs and occasionally manage the trainers like a celebrity chef manages his signature restaurants.
Dude, she just got knocked the fuck out by some amazon fucker, name of "Nunes." Nobody's clicking that shit. She missed her cash out, happens a million times a day.
She teams up with that Judo chick that won 2 gold medals there will be one of those gyms on every major city in the fucking country. Rousey is a gold mine.
Clubby knows. Speaking of Kayla Harrison looking forward to seeing how her MMA career pans out. Here's hoping she trains with a real camp, unlike Ronda Rousey who decided to set up shop with a terrible coach who makes any good fighter who has ever trained with him worse. Harrison already seems to be taking the jiu-jitsu seriously, getting some training in at Renzo Gracie's, so that a decent start at the very least. She turned down a UFC contract which is smart because if she took it then they'd try to rush her into a title shot and it's better for her career development to start of in an organization like WSOF.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:21 am

Okay. So I watched the beat down.

That was the worst beating I saw on a woman since last November.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:05 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Okay. So I watched the beat down.

That was the worst beating I saw on a woman since last November.
*yip*

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:44 am

I don't understand all the fuss over Ronda's looks. She's not that good looking at all. If I had to choose one to go to bed with it would be Holly Holm and she's not really good looking either.

There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:50 am

She's kind of cute, and that Sparticus-style sex might be fun.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:14 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:She's kind of cute, and that Sparticus-style sex might be fun.
Ronda or Holly?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:16 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:She's kind of cute, and that Sparticus-style sex might be fun.
Ronda or Holly?

Ronda. Ronda is fairly attractive to me.

To me, that seems more natural, as she actually developed her body, whereas most women in our society fail to do that. We encourage women to be weak and not to do physical labor. The result is a woman without much muscle development at all, and who is predisposed to growing fat.

Maybe I spend too much time at the gym. I don't know. But I think she is pretty.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:20 am

Okay that's your pic. I'm sticking with Holly.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:20 am

I would also suggest that if her muscle development threatens you, maybe consider your own lack of muscle development. A typical male can pack on considerably more muscle than her in a few years of dedicated training.

Now.. whether you can beat her in a fight is another matter. She might choke you out. You have to figure that out for yourself if you are lucky enough to become Mr. Right.