The Octagon

K@th

Re: The Octagon

Post by K@th » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:50 pm

Account abandoned.

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:52 pm

StCapps wrote:Notice how I'm not asking for censorship, because I'm not a whinny little bitch, unlike some people posting in this thread.
/shrugs
I remember on DCF, I thought the gay angle on your wrestling was hilarious, so I spammed your threads a lot. You asked me, in a not so nice way, to back the fuck off.

I did. For years and years. Out of respect. But nah bruh.
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:54 pm

Kath wrote:
StCapps wrote:Notice how I'm not asking for censorship, because I'm not a whinny little bitch, unlike some people posting in this thread.
/shrugs
I remember on DCF, I thought the gay angle on your wrestling was hilarious, so I spammed your threads a lot. You asked me, in a not so nice way, to back the fuck off.

I would have layed off your Olympic thread eventually after a day or two, but then you threatened censorship, so fuck you and fuck your thread. I never asked for censorship, I just told you to fuck off, big difference, if you had just stuck to telling me to fuck off, I would have, but you're stupid as fuck, so now a self fulfilling prophecy is upon you, and it's all your fault.
Last edited by StCapps on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:56 pm

StCapps wrote:
Kath wrote:
/shrugs

I would have layed off your Olympic thread eventually after a day or two, but then you threatened censorship, so fuck you and fuck your thread.
That's fine. Children gotta be children. It's okay. Don't you have a 14 year old girl in a plaid skirt to chase around town?
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:59 pm

Kath wrote:Don't you have a 14 year old girl in a plaid skirt to chase around town?
Notice how I don't cry for censorship on that one, and drtrech never did when he got the Sheep Fucker treatment.

Censoring clubby was a dick move, child fucker crosses the line though, no it doesn't, you just hate clubby and were looking for an excuse to censor him
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:00 pm

StCapps wrote:
Censoring clubby was a dick move, child fucker crosses the line though, no it doesn't, you just hate clubby and were looking for an excuse to censor him
It wasn't my call. Complain elsewhere.
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:04 pm

Kath wrote:
StCapps wrote:
It wasn't my call. Complain elsewhere.
I will tell him about your ridiculous censorship and threats of censorship, when Hash shows, and I won't put up with you using him as cover for your censorship. Hash is pro-Liberty, or so he says, you are not, seems like a coup d'etat to me.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:24 pm

I am starting to realize that female tennis might be my new sport.

Please tell me this happens in real life.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:11 pm

@capps yeah francis was swinging for the fences hoping for another big KO, props to stipe for using some fight IQ and surviving into those championship rounds.

also i dont see tony winning that fight against khabib unless he can get some sick submission off his back, which would be cool to see but good luck with all that

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:32 pm

pineapplemike wrote:@capps yeah francis was swinging for the fences hoping for another big KO, props to stipe for using some fight IQ and surviving into those championship rounds.

also i dont see tony winning that fight against khabib unless he can get some sick submission off his back, which would be cool to see but good luck with all that
Ain't nobody tapping Khabib from the bottom, only hope is to knock him out. Grappling with Khabib, that's a death knell.
*yip*