Re: RIP

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:43 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:21 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:18 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:55 pm

The difference is the constitution, the Canadian constitution simply does not constrain the state at all.

Canada is the epitome of big government nanny state run amok.
You have said before that sometimes it is strategic to let your enemy take command for awhile. Give him enough rope to hang himself etc. Like how Thatcher rescued the UK after the commie "Winter of Discontent." Do you think eventually the Canadian govt will go too far and alienate the pop? Causing them to go to the right?
It's not that they will go too far, it's just that this free money party from the central banks won't last.

Once Canadians have to pay the actual price of things, they will be forced to be conservative.

The public is unserious, because they haven't been handed the bill yet.
You said this Union controls all of Canada's media/universities etc right? Unifor or something? Like those Antifa people assaulting the elderly are just union stooges? I don't get how a union can get more powerful than the corporations it is railing against. Like if I worked for you, and just decided to talk shit and make your life hell, it wouldn't matter how much money you gave me, I could never become more powerful than you because my entire income is dependent on you. I don't understand how Canadian unions work.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:48 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:43 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:21 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:18 pm

You have said before that sometimes it is strategic to let your enemy take command for awhile. Give him enough rope to hang himself etc. Like how Thatcher rescued the UK after the commie "Winter of Discontent." Do you think eventually the Canadian govt will go too far and alienate the pop? Causing them to go to the right?
It's not that they will go too far, it's just that this free money party from the central banks won't last.

Once Canadians have to pay the actual price of things, they will be forced to be conservative.

The public is unserious, because they haven't been handed the bill yet.
You said this Union controls all of Canada's media/universities etc right? Unifor or something? Like those Antifa people assaulting the elderly are just union stooges? I don't get how a union can get more powerful than the corporations it is railing against. Like if I worked for you, and just decided to talk shit and make your life hell, it wouldn't matter how much money you gave me, I could never become more powerful than you because my entire income is dependent on you. I don't understand how Canadian unions work.
Canada is like a Company Town, the unions and the corporations are actually not adversaries

In Canada, the unions and corporations work together, with the government

To stamp out small business competition, the threat is entrepreneurs, Canada tries to wipe them out.

It's all entrenched interests being propped up by the government against any competition.
Nec Aspera Terrent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:18 pm

Fife wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:36 pm
Fuck this gay earth

F*ck cancer. I wasn't even aware he had it. Explains why they stopped touring in 2015. That about matches up with how long they said he was fighting it.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:40 am

Terry Jones of Monty Python dies at 77. Dementia.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 am

Terry Jones exposing the myth of chivalry. Massacring civilians, banditry and lots of nice castles.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:10 pm

Kobe Bryant. :shock:

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:11 pm

Hastur wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:10 pm
Helicopter crash. Didn't see that one coming.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:34 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:11 pm
Hastur wrote:
He knew the clintons.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:02 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:34 pm
StCapps wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:11 pm
Hastur wrote:
He knew the clintons.
Yeah but did his 13 year old daughter?
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:04 pm

Never fly, always take public transport.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.