Re: RIP

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:32 pm

StCapps wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:10 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 am
StCapps wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:09 am
So much ownage. RIP Grumpy, clubby done killed him.
Really? All I see is hate-fuelled vitriol and some abhorrent comments about his family.
I realise that your stated aim is to turn the forum into just you and Smitty talking hockey but there are still a few members left who'd like the exodus of contributors to stop.
Without Speaker,Carlus, Nuke, DB and Grumpy making regular posts this forum is on life support and the prognosis is dire.
I see Grumpy talking about Clubby being so hate filled on the basis that clubby posts on the forum too much, while Grumpy triples him up in posts. If you don't find that be funny, because your buddy is the one being critiqued, just yet another example of your partisanship driving your sense humor, like all the crappy memes you post.

It's not like Grumpy never attacks Clubby, he's just worse at it. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house, if you can't take a little ball busting, there's the door, good riddance.
You think...
I would ask you to take that same "hard" look but the last time you did that you got some more kids you wished you had aborted.
...is funny?

I don't care who that is said to, it's hate-filled not funny.
He's a hate stalker who follows Grumpy around the forum shitting on everything he posts.
Grumpy was just showing his feelings about the frailty of a musician he clearly loves. Cunty turned that into an opportunity to vent his hatred on him.
Worse than that, he then falsely accused GCF of mocking Smitty's loss by talking about his own father.
That's not funny in the slightest, it's cunty behavior and anyone who defends it is just as bad.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:02 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:32 pm
StCapps wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:10 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 am

Really? All I see is hate-fuelled vitriol and some abhorrent comments about his family.
I realise that your stated aim is to turn the forum into just you and Smitty talking hockey but there are still a few members left who'd like the exodus of contributors to stop.
Without Speaker,Carlus, Nuke, DB and Grumpy making regular posts this forum is on life support and the prognosis is dire.
I see Grumpy talking about Clubby being so hate filled on the basis that clubby posts on the forum too much, while Grumpy triples him up in posts. If you don't find that be funny, because your buddy is the one being critiqued, just yet another example of your partisanship driving your sense humor, like all the crappy memes you post.

It's not like Grumpy never attacks Clubby, he's just worse at it. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house, if you can't take a little ball busting, there's the door, good riddance.
You think...
I would ask you to take that same "hard" look but the last time you did that you got some more kids you wished you had aborted.
...is funny?

I don't care who that is said to, it's hate-filled not funny.
He's a hate stalker who follows Grumpy around the forum shitting on everything he posts.
Grumpy was just showing his feelings about the frailty of a musician he clearly loves. Cunty turned that into an opportunity to vent his hatred on him.
Worse than that, he then falsely accused GCF of mocking Smitty's loss by talking about his own father.
That's not funny in the slightest, it's cunty behavior and anyone who defends it is just as bad.
Had nothing to do with Smitty, Clubby brought up the drunk posting Grumpy did in that thread a little while back. You're not even paying attention.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:34 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:45 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:36 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:35 pm
Lol I’m a lot more patriotic than my dad. He’s a classic boomer - fuck you, I got mine jack.
More patriotic than your dad? Is your dad Ayatollah Khamenei? The Unabomber? Robert Hanssen?

And making fun of Smitty for his loss.
Boy, we must've hit a nerve. Good! Good! Let the hate flow through you!
Never targeted Smitty.

You know what - next time you’re going to type something, why not read it twice and ask yourself: ‘do I understand what I’m responding to?’
https://www.martinhash.com/forums/viewt ... 90#p292083
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:12 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:34 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:45 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:36 pm

More patriotic than your dad? Is your dad Ayatollah Khamenei? The Unabomber? Robert Hanssen?

And making fun of Smitty for his loss.
Boy, we must've hit a nerve. Good! Good! Let the hate flow through you!
Never targeted Smitty.

You know what - next time you’re going to type something, why not read it twice and ask yourself: ‘do I understand what I’m responding to?’
https://www.martinhash.com/forums/viewt ... 90#p292083
Apparently I am not paying attention. The Smitty comment was not the important part, you trying to make it so, is moving the goalposts.

Anyway the point wasn't that I agreed with everything he said, just that he took Grumpy to the woodshed, and that holds true. Your deflection does not change that fact.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:43 am

Someone paying attention to the forum could easily compare the quality of my posts to his, and see the difference. Not really worth time to argue about it with non-English speakers.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:51 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:43 am
Someone paying attention to the forum could easily compare the quality of my posts to his, and see the difference. Not really worth time to argue about it with non-English speakers.
My comparison leaves you coming up quite lacking. Clubby is one of the best posters in this place, he's in my top 5, you need to step your game up Grumpy.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:54 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:51 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
My comparison leaves you coming up quite lacking. Clubby is one of the best posters in this place, he's in my top 5, you need to step your game up Grumpy.
whatever you say. He’s probably more entertaining, but that’s not really my goal.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:56 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:54 am
StCapps wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:51 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
whatever you say. He’s probably more entertaining, but that’s not really my goal.
He's definitely more entertaining, but he's also better at the substantive "polite discourse" you are so fond of as well, put them both in one package, and you got your work cut out for you.

If you are going to focus on substance over entertainment you could at least bring better substance to the table instead of virtue signaling that the gap between entertainment and substance is bigger with you than clubby in favor of substance, as if that makes you a better poster when he brings more of both to table than you, and the gap is irrelevant.

Entertainment + Substance = Quality
not
Substance : Entertainment = Quality
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:07 am

lol top 5 posters out of the 6 or 7 regular posters