RIP

SuburbanFarmer

Re: RIP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:43 am

clubgop wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:57 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:54 pm
Nah, he’s not dead yet, but.. that was rough to watch.
What do you think smoking all that weed does to lung capacity? Sensative little bitch, he propably hits his 90's.
Incredible.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:45 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:43 am
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

What do you think smoking all that weed does to lung capacity? Sensative little bitch, he propably hits his 90's.
Incredible.
No kind words go unpunished.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:33 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Incredible.
Incredible that everything has to be about you and your feelings and overreactions to them. You feel so much feelings that you have to come on to a memorial thread for a dude not dead yet and make it all about you and your goddamed feelings like anyone give a damn. The thread is RIP not Post here to be a blubbering bitch.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:52 am

clubgop wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:33 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Incredible.
Incredible that everything has to be about you and your feelings and overreactions to them. You feel so much feelings that you have to come on to a memorial thread for a dude not dead yet and make it all about you and your goddamed feelings like anyone give a damn. The thread is RIP not Post here to be a blubbering bitch.
You should really take a hard look at yourself at some point.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:44 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:52 am
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Incredible.
Oh the feeling feelings guy who calls everyone else dumb for not having the same emotions wants to demand of me some introspection? The gun grabber of the forum who extols the virtues of libertarianism wants others to think? The pontificator of politics who insults the intelligence of anyone who disagrees yet doesn't know a basic thing like how a primary election works wants others to gain more knowledge? The resident SJW of the forum who has worn and killed the "OK, Boomer" memes commands more self awareness? Dirty dick, heal thy self. I would ask you to take that same "hard" look but the last time you did that you got some more kids you wished you had aborted.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:31 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:44 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Oh the feeling feelings guy who calls everyone else dumb for not having the same emotions wants to demand of me some introspection? The gun grabber of the forum who extols the virtues of libertarianism wants others to think? The pontificator of politics who insults the intelligence of anyone who disagrees yet doesn't know a basic thing like how a primary election works wants others to gain more knowledge? The resident SJW of the forum who has worn and killed the "OK, Boomer" memes commands more self awareness? Dirty dick, heal thy self. I would ask you to take that same "hard" look but the last time you did that you got some more kids you wished you had aborted.
Most of the time I just wonder how much you have to hate yourself to troll up a forum 24/7/365.

Did daddy never show up to watch you for a few hours?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:46 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:31 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:44 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Most of the time I just wonder how much you have to hate yourself to troll up a forum 24/7/365.

Did daddy never show up to watch you for a few hours?
Is that not what you are doing now? You are the one with Daddy issues. You posted about them. Don't remember? You got drunk, let me guess you are drinking now. At least when you post here you won't be drinking alone. You should probably disinfect your dirty dick in that alcohol instead of drinking it, but why start being a responsible, decent adult now?

As for trolling the forum 24/7/365 let's fact check that.

CONTACT SUBURBANFARMER
Email address:
Send email to SuburbanFarmer
PM:
USER STATISTICS
Last active:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:35 pm
Total posts:
18696 | Search user’s posts
(6.44% of all posts / 17.28 posts per day)

vs.

CONTACT CLUBGOP
Email address:
Send email to clubgop
PM:
USER STATISTICS
Last active:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:51 pm
Total posts:
7041 | Search user’s posts
(2.43% of all posts / 6.51 posts per day)

Almost 3 times as much. If I hate myself, you must be on suicide watch. Don't do that to your liver, just find out how Epstein did it.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:09 am

So much ownage. RIP Grumpy, clubby done killed him.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:09 am
Really? All I see is hate-fuelled vitriol and some abhorrent comments about his family.
I realise that your stated aim is to turn the forum into just you and Smitty talking hockey but there are still a few members left who'd like the exodus of contributors to stop.
Without Speaker,Carlus, Nuke, DB and Grumpy making regular posts this forum is on life support and the prognosis is dire.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:10 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 am
StCapps wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:09 am
Really? All I see is hate-fuelled vitriol and some abhorrent comments about his family.
I realise that your stated aim is to turn the forum into just you and Smitty talking hockey but there are still a few members left who'd like the exodus of contributors to stop.
Without Speaker,Carlus, Nuke, DB and Grumpy making regular posts this forum is on life support and the prognosis is dire.
I see Grumpy talking about Clubby being so hate filled on the basis that clubby posts on the forum too much, while Grumpy triples him up in posts. If you don't find that be funny, because your buddy is the one being critiqued, just yet another example of your partisanship driving your sense humor, like all the crappy memes you post.

It's not like Grumpy never attacks Clubby, he's just worse at it. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house, if you can't take a little ball busting, there's the door, good riddance.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*