Replace the American Anthem

TheReal_ND

Re: Replace the American Anthem

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:52 am

Why can't you watch it? Also how do you know of this American classic after school special that is best watched eating corn dogs with mustard and ketchup?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:55 am

Cos bandwidth and I used to watch it too. Not as good as Danger Mouse or Count Duckular anyway.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:56 am

Who? Shouldn't you be applying for a job?

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:02 am

The U.S. should be the first country that has a national anthem that makes everyone want to jump up and dance. You Can't Stop the Beat with patriotic lyrics would be perfect.
:royalty-queen:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:05 am

Google them, both funny enough to watch as an adult and stop nagging, you're not my mother, I'm working on it.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:08 am

That feel when you passed the torch of drunk posting to a liberal Englishman.

What have I done? I just wanted to shit post.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:14 am

mydogjesse wrote:The U.S. should be the first country that has a national anthem that makes everyone want to jump up and dance. You Can't Stop the Beat with patriotic lyrics would be perfect.
Agreed, would make medal ceremonies a lot more fun if everyone danced.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:16 am

TheReal_ND wrote:That feel when you passed the torch of drunk posting to a liberal Englishman.

What have I done? I just wanted to shit post.
Sober as a judge unfortunately, you triggered me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:17 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
mydogjesse wrote:The U.S. should be the first country that has a national anthem that makes everyone want to jump up and dance. You Can't Stop the Beat with patriotic lyrics would be perfect.
Agreed, would make medal ceremonies a lot more fun if everyone danced.
Your country gets Time Warp. More fun than You Can't Stop the Beat, but you invented it and thus get first dibs. Although technically you're entitled to Hot, Hot, Hot, which clearly wins an epic dance battle.
:royalty-queen:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:51 pm

Oh, if it's all time classic dance music we're talking about we get Anarchy in the UK and you get Holiday in Cambodia.
Germany has to settle for something by Kraftwerk and the rest can decide for themselves.