Jobs

Montegriffo

Re: Jobs

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:14 pm

Penner wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Penner wrote:Go ahead and apply. IMO, it can't hurt.
I was offered the position today, I took it.
Damn, congratulations Mont on the new job. I guess I would've know about it if I decided to read through the whole thread but does this mean you are now a celebrity chef?
No, that was a different job and an hours drive away so this is better.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

atanamis

Post by atanamis » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:22 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Oldest known dwellings in the UK are in the Orkney's at Skara Brae which are roughly 3200 BC which is over 500 years older than Stonehenge and the stone circle there known as the ring of Brodgar is thought to be the earliest and the beginnings of the neolithic culture which spread all over the British Isles.
http://www.orkneyjar.com/history/skarabrae/

Place is a wreck, I think you're better off at St Peters.... :-D

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:50 pm

atanamis wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Oldest known dwellings in the UK are in the Orkney's at Skara Brae which are roughly 3200 BC which is over 500 years older than Stonehenge and the stone circle there known as the ring of Brodgar is thought to be the earliest and the beginnings of the neolithic culture which spread all over the British Isles.
http://www.orkneyjar.com/history/skarabrae/

Place is a wreck, I think you're better off at St Peters.... :-D
Yeah, call me a big softy but I do prefer my kitchen to have a roof.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.