Post your pets (cats accepted too)

Montegriffo

Re: Post your pets (cats accepted too)

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:22 am

Cid wrote:She was actually a cardigan corgi, different from the pembroke. The eye color is byproduct of the coat color, blue mearle, which can occur in several breeds.
There are sheep on the farm and the local doctor who is an old friend and neighbour of the farmer uses them to train her border collies. Great to watch them work, so clever.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:34 am

Cid wrote:This was ours,

She passed a little over two weeks ago. Inoperable brain cyst.

She was a good dog and was great to come home to after a day at work.
Cute pup. That sucks Cid.
Dand wrote: :lol: How does he feel about the chicken?

We have 3 chickens now. He and they have a guarded treaty to just not get too close to one another.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:36 am

Montegriffo wrote: There are sheep on the farm and the local doctor who is an old friend and neighbour of the farmer uses them to train her border collies. Great to watch them work, so clever.
My first dog ever that I got after moving out of the parent's house and getting married. We had to put him down last year but he was 15. Border collies are like ballerinas with their deft precise movements.

Cid

Post by Cid » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:47 am

Though, just a follow up. You can get pet insurance for cheap. We had Embrace. Might seem weird but it came in handy when we couldn't figure out what was going on and an MRI was required.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:48 am

Cid wrote:Though, just a follow up. You can get pet insurance for cheap. We had Embrace. Might seem weird but it came in handy when we couldn't figure out what was going on and an MRI was required.
Good to know. I just rub kerosene on any open wounds.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:57 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I was just looking around in the index of those links I just posted and found this one of me titled clown pong.
made me giggle.

http://tlmb.net/galleries/BBU9/mediafiles/l130.jpg

That's my concentrating face.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:39 pm

Haumana wrote:
AndrewBennett wrote:He's a poodle mix. We saw his mom who was a full poodle, one of the medium sized ones. They said his dad was a maltipoo but those are like 10 lbs and my dog is 35 and looks like a Mini Goldendoodle so who knows what he actually is.
Ahhh, the owners of the one I know said she was some special rare breed but she looks exactly like yours. Same nose, same coat, same color and same body length to height. Just curious.
I was walking him one time and someone asked where I got my miniature goldendoodle bred. They then went on to say they paid $2200 for theirs :lol:
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:40 pm

Sorry to hear about your cat Monte and your dog Cid. Its hard to lose a family member.

Also, Monte, start using Imgur
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:24 pm

AndrewBennett wrote:Sorry to hear about your cat Monte and your dog Cid. Its hard to lose a family member.

Also, Monte, start using Imgur
Cheers, pics are heavily copyrighted you have to post a link or it fucks up. :hmph:

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:54 pm

I'm sorry for the loss of your pets.

Love the blue eye as you've probably surmised. Jesse's is clouded over now and he can't distinguish between types of animals unless he's within smelling distance anymore, but all critters in his domain still get challenged.
:royalty-queen: