Post your pets (cats accepted too)

Ex-California

Post your pets (cats accepted too)

Post by Ex-California » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:40 pm

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Haumana

Re: Post your pets (cats accepted too)

Post by Haumana » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:47 pm

What breed of dog is that Andrew? I looks like another I know who is named Honey Girl.

Here is my chicken cleaning out the dog's bowl.
Last edited by Haumana on Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:50 pm

He's a poodle mix. We saw his mom who was a full poodle, one of the medium sized ones. They said his dad was a maltipoo but those are like 10 lbs and my dog is 35 and looks like a Mini Goldendoodle so who knows what he actually is.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:53 pm

AndrewBennett wrote:He's a poodle mix. We saw his mom who was a full poodle, one of the medium sized ones. They said his dad was a maltipoo but those are like 10 lbs and my dog is 35 and looks like a Mini Goldendoodle so who knows what he actually is.
Ahhh, the owners of the one I know said she was some special rare breed but she looks exactly like yours. Same nose, same coat, same color and same body length to height. Just curious.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:55 pm

And my asshole ratdog who barks at everyone who even walks by the house, Ipo. Who needs an alarm?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:35 am

Something made me angry so I am going to come here and talk about cats for a while until I calm down.
I have not been able to face replacing my lovely cat Boudica as I was so upset when she lost out in a head on collision with a car. However here on the farm there is a battered tom cat who is making me change my mind. He's a grey tabby with the letters WOP clearly visible in stripes along one flank. So that's what we call him. Very friendly and not one of those cats who screams at you for food all the time. He provides a useful service killing mice and always goes with the farmer and his dog on their late night rat shooting forays. If it wasn't too late to get him used to travelling around in a truck I would adopt him permanently. I prefer females as well really because they are less inclined to wander off. Dear old Boudica would just curl up on my lap when we drove off anywhere and would always come to a whistle when I called her. Here she is being a tart with some random juggler.

http://tlmb.net/galleries/BBU9/pages/page_22.html
And a better pic here of her indulging in a cats favourite pastime
http://tlmb.net/galleries/BBU9/thumbnails/s21.jpg
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Cid

Post by Cid » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:52 am

This was ours,

She passed a little over two weeks ago. Inoperable brain cyst.

She was a good dog and was great to come home to after a day at work.

Dand

Post by Dand » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:55 am

Haumana wrote:And my asshole ratdog who barks at everyone who even walks by the house, Ipo. Who needs an alarm?

:lol: How does he feel about the chicken?
Cid wrote:This was ours,

What a cutie. Is that her face after annihilating a cardboard box? Looks like she had fun and maybe has a heterochromia thing going on.
Last edited by Dand on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:59 am

Cid wrote:This was ours,

Different coloured eyes. I met another collie once with the same thing, is that a common occurrence for the breed?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Cid

Post by Cid » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:13 am

She was actually a cardigan corgi, different from the pembroke. The eye color is byproduct of the coat color, blue mearle, which can occur in several breeds.