Hey, people to the left of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Right and their policies

Penner

Re: Hey, people to the left of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Right and their policies

Post by Penner » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:27 pm

DrYouth wrote:Stick around Cid...

We need all the lefties we can get to keep these boys in line.
We also need someone to tell nuke to stop posting stuff about Hitler.

DrYouth

Re: Hey, people to the left of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Right and their policies

Post by DrYouth » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:33 pm

Penner wrote:We also need someone to tell nuke to stop posting stuff about Hitler.
That probably didn't help...

I think he knows that now....

Also I gave him a cocktail in the psych ward... although he's about due for his next dose.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:21 pm

Okay, I will bite.

First I really want to say that most people, in real life, are in the middle but from person-to-person their opinions/beliefs may swing to one end or the other, but for most of the time it's about the middle idea. Plus the words, "liberal" and "conservatives" are sort of words not to describe oneself but to describe and demonized someone else. Now to answer the OP:

Conservatives are more business oriented than liberals and do a better job of saying in the black when it comes to budgeting (although, government isn't a business).

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:45 pm

Penner wrote:

Why? Bothering you or something?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:01 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Penner wrote:

Why? Bothering you or something?

Nothing wrong with Nuke talking about Hitler.
So long as he does it in the DB thread.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:03 pm

:lol:

He hated that.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:07 pm

Ok I'll say something nice about the right in Britain.
They have what appears to be a calm and intelligent prime minister in Theresa May. Does not look like she is Iron lady 2. From what I have seen of her in prime ministers question time she has put up a good show. A bit lacking in humour and terrible dress sense but neither of those is particularly important in a leader.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

nickle7

Post by nickle7 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:04 am

I have a few thoughts of my own but any thoughts on why the left seemingly never discusses the Constitution, at least in comparison to the right?
Seek how to think, not what to think.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:11 am

nickle7 wrote:I have a few thoughts of my own but any thoughts on why the left seemingly never discusses the Constitution, at least in comparison to the right?
Both sides only discuss the Constitution when it suits them.

For example, a lot of the Establishment right will always cry about the 2nd and the 10th but are ready to toss out the 4th and 14th at any moment.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:16 am

Examples please.