Hey, people to the right of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Left and their policies

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Hey, people to the right of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Left and their policies

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:10 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:"Treason, Marxism, and Pussies"

I dig that, Grumpy, that pretty much sums it up, in a nutshell.
Ok, then don't bitch about "Fascists, Racists, and Ignorant Morons". Turnabout = Fair Play.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Re: Hey, people to the right of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Left and their policies

Post by StCapps » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:12 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:The lefties said nice things about the Right, in the opposing thread. The righties couldn't do the same, so we're pointing out the dissonance.
The truce was not honored, the terms are moot.
I said nice things, so did others. You paint with a broad brush because the left didn't get as many compliments as the right got in their thread. The left's desire for equality of outcome over equality of opportunity rears it's head again.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:14 pm

Mothers tell their little boys, "if you don't have anything nice to say about someone, then don't say anything at all". Most of the polite people seem to be on the right.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:18 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:"Treason, Marxism, and Pussies"

I dig that, Grumpy, that pretty much sums it up, in a nutshell.
Ok, then don't bitch about "Fascists, Racists, and Ignorant Morons". Turnabout = Fair Play.
"Treason, Marxism, and Pussies" is pretty much unassailable, that's a devastating critique which will be unstoppable, so there's not much to bitch about, we on the right can easily ignore the left's attempts to define us, our power flows from the fact that we are unabashed in our righteousness, whereas the vulnerability of the left is that they do not have the courage of their convictions, which is why we mop the floor with them in these sorts of offensive definition wars.

Left; "You're a fascist racist pig, maaaan!!!"

Right; "Extremism in the defense of liberty, is no vice"

Game Over.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:39 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:And no, "The Left" does not take some kind of ridiculous maternal attitude toward the Right.
You're right the left doesn't take a maternal attitude toward the right.

For the left the right is either "the oppressors", or simply incomprehensibly narrow minded and intolerant.
The left assumes it has all the right answers, that they are morally superior and unassailable.

I'm sure it is most infuriating...

That all being said the second statement applies equally well to the right.

As for the first statement simply flip that over to the right seeing the left as "victim obsessed and incomprehensibly undermining of the majority culture / business interests."
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:44 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
"Treason, Marxism, and Pussies" is pretty much unassailable, that's a devastating critique which will be unstoppable, so there's not much to bitch about, we on the right can easily ignore the left's attempts to define us, our power flows from the fact that we are unabashed in our righteousness, whereas the vulnerability of the left is that they do not have the courage of their convictions, which is why we mop the floor with them in these sorts of offensive definition wars.

Game Over.
I can't tell if you are arguing that fascism is the most extreme defense of liberty or acknowledging that, instead of responding to a valid criticism, the right just changes the subject.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:58 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Game Over.
I can't tell if you are arguing that fascism is the most extreme defense of liberty or acknowledging that, instead of responding to a valid criticism, the right just changes the subject.
I'm simply pointing out that in America, the right has the winning narrative, because it is the American narrative, the left will always fail in America, invoking the internationalist narrative in the face of Barry Goldwater and Co.

Treason against the Empire of Liberty, Marxist Internationale to bring America down, and America Hating Pussies, is an unassailable critique, the left might as well just string themselves up from the lampposts and save everyone the trouble, you can cry "fascism" till you're blue in the face, which you no doubt would be, when the American Religeon has you swinging from a rope.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:14 am

Which part of the American Narrative does the right get to monopolize?

Individual sovereignty, self rule, ownership of one's labor and it's associated profit, freedom of association and freedom of thought don't line up right or left in my book.

I have known a few America-hating-pussies in my life, and enough of them were on the right to convince me that isn't partisan either. It is the right that is constantly mewling on about how terrible the government is, or how we have somehow fallen into disgrace and degeneracy.

Wasn't it you, Smitty, that referred to MAGA as pining for an 'America that never was' fairly recently? Now disagreeing with the genius of Trump is treasonous?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:22 am

It's not Her Majesty's Loyalists you need to watch out for, but in the face of the American Religeon, the wholly internationalist cultural marxist left in America, might as well be from East Germany for all intents and purposes, say what you like, but whipped up into a frenzy by "Treason Marxism and Pussies", I don't think the American Religeon is going to stop to listen to nuance, as they drag you to the lampposts fetched of the rope. If you are want to call them fascists, it's no skin off my Loyalist teeth, but I don't think that's gonna save yeas.

I said they were pining for America that never was, but I never said that the America that never was couldn't bite you.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:27 am

Bandy about 'cultural Marxists' as much as you like, they are not the left. No one on the left round here has much patience with them.

In fact, the only person round here spewing an identity politic is nuke, and god love him for his honesty, but I am having a hard time understanding if ya'll think the problem with SJW bullshit is that it is bullshit, or does it only become bullshit when it comes from broads and homos?

Now, say something nice about the left buddy.
HAIL!

-Hwen