Hey, people to the right of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Left and their policies

StCapps

Re: Hey, people to the right of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Left and their policies

Post by StCapps » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:02 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:In the article about making fat Barbie dolls, he felt comforted by it because Ken was still required to look like a Greek god, whereas the dolls encouraged women to grow up fat and unappealing, as if they are owed their very own Ken in life. He knows that the more disgusting women get, the better chance gays have of turning more straight men gay.

He didn't write it like, "Hey girls, watch out! This fat feminism stuff will sabotage you and hurt your chances of finding suitable men in your lives." Instead he writes, "This is great!"
This is great, for him. He doesn't see it as a net positive for society. Milo certainly cares more about his own interests than theirs, I never said he didn't. That isn't exactly proof of sexism that Kath suggests, he just thinks it will improve the talent pool he has to work with.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Re: Hey, people to the right of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Left and their policies

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:38 pm

Kath just rolls in and starts chirping "Alt-Right, White Supremacy," then rolls out leaving people talking about her comments for pages. It's quite remarkable. I wish I had that kind of talent.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:48 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Kath just rolls in and starts chirping "Alt-Right, White Supremacy," then rolls out leaving people talking about her comments for pages. It's quite remarkable. I wish I had that kind of talent.
You forgot the part where calling her out on that and trying to correct her misconceptions makes you a troll, despite the fact that she is clearly trolling us before calling us the trolls. That's funniest part.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:50 pm

StCapps wrote:
Kath wrote:Is Breitbart the fringe? C'mon - you know it's true. Republicans are ashamed to have this crowd in their mix. (They'll take the votes, but they hold their noses while doing it.)
Breitbart isn't fringe, but it is not racist, sexist, xenophobic or homophobic either. Breitbart has been unfairly demonized by the media, same with Steve Bannon, Michael Flynn and the alt-right, and you have fallen for that bullshit too. I thought you were better than that Kath, instead here you are parroting mainstream media talking points that are really easy to see through.
<shakes head>
Why? Why did she fool you? She believes all that shit. Eats it all up. Believes politifact is actually fact. She is on the pill, the blue pill. I wish it would make her fat instead of stupid.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:27 pm

clubgop wrote:Why? Why did she fool you? She believes all that shit. Eats it all up. Believes politifact is actually fact. She is on the pill, the blue pill. I wish it would make her fat instead of stupid.
I thought maybe Kath was just overreacting to people defending Trump from her criticisms, because she likes to see herself as unbiased about Trump claiming that she dislikes the other side equally. Anyone who disagrees with her self image and tells her as much just must be Trump fanboys who see no fault in him.

But I thought that after this election cycle that at least she could see that the media was repeatedly crying racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe, etc when it obviously wasn't true, as a lame attempt to smear their political opponents. Thus when they said that shit about the alt-right, Breitbart, Milo, Bannon or Flynn, it would be clear that they were obviously full of shit.

But she'll buy even the most obvious liberal media propaganda apparently. She claims to be outsider who hates both sides of the duopoly equally, but she is clearly drinking the MSM kool-aid and is a "fake outsider" as I like to call them, or an "undercover hack bitch" as you like to call them.
*yip*