Hey, people to the right of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Left and their policies

StCapps

Re: Hey, people to the right of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Left and their policies

Post by StCapps » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:37 am

Kath wrote:That's why they post articles like this:
Gay Rights Have Made Us Dumber, It’s Time to Get Back in the Closet
The dude who wrote that article is gay. Fail on the homophobe tip x1000. Citing MIlo Yiannopolous articles to prove Breitbart is homophobic, that is honestly fucking hilarious, it's like you are trying to prove my point that it's all an unjustified witch hunt.
:lol:

Anymore proof there Kath?
:lol:
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

K@th

Re: Hey, people to the right of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Left and their policies

Post by K@th » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:41 am

It was the first one I've found. I don't catalog every blog post filled with fail. There's plenty on that website to prove my point, but you already know that, so I'm not going to play anymore.

(And Hwen was asking for a source that the alt-right has all the homophobes, xenophobes, etc., so I provided.)
Account abandoned.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:42 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Sounds like somebody consumed some fake news over at CNN.

Total votes for John McCain: 59,948,323
Total votes for Mitt Romney: 60,933,504
Total votes for Donald Trump: 61,300,582

Sources:

http://www.fec.gov/pubrec/fe2008/federa ... 2008.shtml
http://www.fec.gov/pubrec/fe2012/federa ... 2012.shtml
http://cookpolitical.com/story/10174

Republican voter base has been GROWING since 2008.
Oooooo 370k. Now show the figures for the Dems.....and remind everyone who won the popular vote.

We didn't have a popular vote for the presidency. If we did, the numbers would be totally different, probably still in favor of Trump.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:42 am

XENOPHOBE
:hiding: :lol:

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:47 am

Kath wrote:There's plenty on that website to prove my point, but you already know that, so I'm not going to play anymore.
No actually, I don't already know that. All the examples I have seen that people trot out to prove Breitbart are racist, sexist, anti-semitic, xenophobic or homophobic are Milo article titles that prove nothing other than he is good at coming up with clickbait article titles. Literally they've got nothing on Breitbart and if you did keep playing, you would see that. You took the media's word that Breitbart was some bastion of bigots and just believed them despite how many times they have cried wolf on the racist, sexist, anti-semite, xenophobe, homophobe, bigot tip. Give your head a shake lady, don't be so gullible.

98% of the time that media cries racist, they are lying. Don't be so foolish as to believe them without any real proof, especially if they are accusing their competitors of it without any proof. Obvious motive to lie, is obvious.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:55 am, edited 5 times in total.
*yip*

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:48 am

Kath wrote:It was the first one I've found. I don't catalog every blog post filled with fail. There's plenty on that website to prove my point, but you already know that, so I'm not going to play anymore.

(And Hwen was asking for a source that the alt-right has all the homophobes, xenophobes, etc., so I provided.)
One website has them all?

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:55 am

Seriously, Capps? First google hit... Brietbart is FILLED with shit like this.
Birth Control Makes Women Unattractive and Crazy
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/0 ... and-crazy/

A few gems from the article.
BIRTH CONTROL MAKES YOUR VOICE UNSEXY

BIRTH CONTROL MAKES YOU JIGGLE WRONG

BIRTH CONTROL MAKES YOU UNSEXY ALL THE TIME

BIRTH CONTROL MAKES YOU A SLUT
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:57 am

Kath wrote:Seriously, Capps? First google hit... Brietbart is FILLED with shit like this.
Birth Control Makes Women Unattractive and Crazy
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/0 ... and-crazy/

A few gems from the article.
BIRTH CONTROL MAKES YOUR VOICE UNSEXY

BIRTH CONTROL MAKES YOU JIGGLE WRONG

BIRTH CONTROL MAKES YOU UNSEXY ALL THE TIME

BIRTH CONTROL MAKES YOU A SLUT
All Milo article titles designed to be excellent clickbait. None are proof of sexism, and Milo isn't wrong, he's just being provocative. The birth control pill has it's downsides and Milo is pointing them out in these articles and by leading with outrageous article titles to encourage extra site traffic he gets more eyeballs on his work.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:58 am

StCapps wrote: and Milo isn't wrong, he's just being provocative.
You got scientific evidence that BC makes women jiggle funny?

If it's all just clickbait, then nobody can take anything the alt-right says as serious. it's all just a big joke? Haha?
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:02 pm

Kath wrote:You got scientific evidence that BC makes women jiggle funny?
Yeah it causes women on the pill to gain weight, this well known. He's just making a fat joke.
Kath wrote:If it's all just clickbait, then nobody can take anything the alt-right says as serious. it's all just a big joke? Haha?
He is simply trying to draw extra attention to the facts that he is presenting by being outrageous. This is Milo's MO, he's a troll not a sexist. Milo is not unlike DBTrek and his clickbait thread titles in this regard, just think of him that way.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*