Hey, people to the right of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Left and their policies

Speaker to Animals

Re: Hey, people to the right of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Left and their policies

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Most of the opposition to SJWs I see comes from liberals such as Sargon of Akkad and the Reuban Report.

Most of the people on the right don't care, ignore SJWs, or delight in the comedy they provide to the world.

Liberals must see that SJWs are killing the left political parties on the west same as the various brands of folks on the right. But why would people on the right want to kill this golden goose?

StCapps

Re: Hey, people to the right of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Left and their policies

Post by StCapps » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:55 pm

Compassionate folk, lefties. I'll give them that, their heart is usually in the right place even if their proposed solutions are often counter-productive to the stated goal of their policies.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:15 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Most of the opposition to SJWs I see comes from liberals such as Sargon of Akkad and the Reuban Report.

Most of the people on the right don't care, ignore SJWs, or delight in the comedy they provide to the world.

Liberals must see that SJWs are killing the left political parties on the west same as the various brands of folks on the right. But why would people on the right want to kill this golden goose?
Fail. Read the op and try again.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:27 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Most of the opposition to SJWs I see comes from liberals such as Sargon of Akkad and the Reuban Report.

Fail. Read the op and try again.
That was a response to the doctor.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
That was a response to the doctor.
My bad I missed Dr Y'S post.
carry on......
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:22 pm

Everybody is a moderate hero in their own mind.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:58 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Everybody is a moderate hero in their own mind.
I am an extraordinary hero in my mind.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:03 pm

Well there is a lot of delight in the comedy I will give you that.
But some on the board seem to see SJW's as a dangerous threat, rather than simply pitiful and misguided.

For me the SJW phenomenon has been eye opening, and educational...
My Facebook feed is an ongoing pageant of SJW drivel.
I come here for reprieve.

That being said I am still a leftie... simply a wiser and more realistic leftie with more respect for the right than I used to have.
That being said I am as aware of the threat posed by the right as the right is aware of the threat posed by the left.

I will keep those intent on slaughtering my sacred cows firmly in the crosshairs.
[Finds Smitty... waits patiently]
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:07 pm

The Canadian Left fought bravely if naively for the republic in Spain, despite the liberal New Dealers stabbing them in the back for it.

I honour the Mackenzie-Papineau's with the fallen, though under Her Majesty's Colours they did not serve there.
DrYouth wrote:I will keep those intent on slaughtering my sacred cows firmly in the crosshairs.
[Finds Smitty... waits patiently]
Ducimus, pro patria, CBC delenda est.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:16 pm

This thread is only two pages long? The other one is like 4 going on 5. Really right you don't have anything nice to say to us?