Hey, people to the right of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Left and their policies

skankhunt42

Hey, people to the right of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Left and their policies

Post by skankhunt42 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:15 am

To kick it off..

The left (Obama) technically ended the war in Iraq in 2011. I liked that. ;)
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Re: Hey, people to the right of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Left and their policies

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:17 am

The left convinced millions of men that women prefer betas. Genius-level game.

skankhunt42

Re: Hey, people to the right of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Left and their policies

Post by skankhunt42 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:19 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:The left convinced millions of men that women prefer betas. Genius-level game.

You sir are a national treasure :mrgreen:
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:02 am

I think we see the problem here.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:04 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:I think we see the problem here.
He fixes the cable?

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:06 am

Sexual liberation, bringing awarness about colonialism and neocolonialism, eroding the trust in some institutions that deserve it.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:02 am

So Hwen and Speaker are on the right of the aisle?

I'm curious who else will even admit to being on the right of the aisle... even if they have nothing nice to say about the left.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:50 pm

Surprisingly under active threads?

Theories?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:37 pm

DrYouth wrote:Surprisingly under active threads?

Theories?
Too many moderates, in the centre and not identifying themselves as left or right?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:47 pm

See...

I wonder about that.

Most people probably started out their journey on one side or the other didn't they.

Do we need to reword the thread - people who started on the right or left of the aisle?

Can we safely assume that most of the SJW hunters (they know who they are) are on the right?

Isn't it a bit of a copout to claim moderate... do we really have moderates here?