Crazy Stuff Found 'Round the Internet

Okeefenokee

Re: Crazy Stuff Found 'Round the Internet

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:52 pm

sassy
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:29 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:01 pm

Sounds a little too crazy to be true, but OMG, the photo
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:42 pm

I can only laugh at this while shaking my head. The madness continues its uptick.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:51 pm

Haumana wrote:I can only laugh at this while shaking my head. The madness continues its uptick.

Laura Southern legally changed her gender to male in Canada...

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:53 pm

:dance:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:19 am

Police: Man entered burning building twice for 2 cans of beer

Police say a 56-year-old man ran into a burning building twice, despite orders from police and firefighters for him to stop.

Police and firefighters arrived at an apartment building fire along Spring Avenue just after 12:30 p.m. Sunday. Two people were treated for smoke inhalation, a third was taken to a local hospital.

With crews at the scene,a public information officer said that Michael Casteel ignored a police officer when he ran back into the building. According to police, he came back out and went back into the building.

While inside, firefighters repeatedly told Casteel to leave. When he came back out again, police said that he was carrying two cans of Bud Ice beer.

Casteel’s blood alcohol content was 0.082 and was arrested for obstructing firefighters and violating the 24/7 sobriety program.

http://wishtv.com/2017/04/24/police-man ... s-of-beer/
24/7 sobriety program?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:57 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Police: Man entered burning building twice for 2 cans of beer

Police say a 56-year-old man ran into a burning building twice, despite orders from police and firefighters for him to stop.

Police and firefighters arrived at an apartment building fire along Spring Avenue just after 12:30 p.m. Sunday. Two people were treated for smoke inhalation, a third was taken to a local hospital.

With crews at the scene,a public information officer said that Michael Casteel ignored a police officer when he ran back into the building. According to police, he came back out and went back into the building.

While inside, firefighters repeatedly told Casteel to leave. When he came back out again, police said that he was carrying two cans of Bud Ice beer.

Casteel’s blood alcohol content was 0.082 and was arrested for obstructing firefighters and violating the 24/7 sobriety program.

http://wishtv.com/2017/04/24/police-man ... s-of-beer/
24/7 sobriety program?

https://wesavelives.org/solve-the-probl ... y-program/

Looks like they order people convicted of DUIs to go sober.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 01, 2017 11:32 am

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon May 01, 2017 4:14 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Haumana wrote:I can only laugh at this while shaking my head. The madness continues its uptick.

Laura Southern legally changed her gender to male in Canada...
When I see this sort of thing, my mind begins to try to imagine a vast warehouse-sized space deep within the bowels of Facebook, with hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people in tiny cubicles attempting to keep up with the thousands of posts that are made every second across the globe. It boggles the imagination...