International sports bar

Montegriffo

Re: International sports bar

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:37 am

A nervy second half for USA in their 2-1 defeat of France.

Italy v Netherlands and Germany v Sweden QFs today.

England v USA SF on Tuesday should be a good match.

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:37 am

THE AGE OF MEN IS OVER

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:56 am

Sweden is doing better than expected against Germany so far. It would be a sensation it they manage to win this one.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:16 am

Hastur wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:56 am
Sweden is doing better than expected against Germany so far. It would be a sensation it they manage to win this one.
Been a good game.
Not beaten Germany in 34 years.
The Dutch looked good against Italy in the other QF.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:25 am

Yes!
Good game.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:30 pm

When do the men and tranny brackets start play?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:52 am

Well, I'm still going to enjoy England knocking USA out of the World Cup tonight even if you lot don't care.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:01 am

I am not a fan of commercialized sports at all, but I do like traditional athletics, and I do not mind watching women play sports in real life.

They are not going to necessarily be as great as male athletes, but that's not really the point of athletics. The point is to improve as an athlete and perform well against other athletes in your class. Even in some male sports we still have weight classes, for instance.

I think two factors come into play here: (1) television entertainment sports (and this shit I think is terrible for a man to spend time on) create an expectation for spectacle, which generally means the biggest males competing; (2) we are so oversaturated with anti-male bigotry from the left and the globohomo complex that controls the media, that shitting on their sacred cows provides us with some amusement.

My suggestion is that you go to your community park when women are playing their lacrosse matches or whatever and watch that. But more importantly, become athletic yourself. Sitting on the couch, shitting on women athletes, who are probably better than your lazy ass, may provide you with.some utility, but there really is a kind of pathetic nature involved in it. Go do shit.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:21 am

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:34 am