International sports bar

Montegriffo

Re: International sports bar

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:32 am

100% race baiting identity politics in a sports thread.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:33 am

Dude, you showed me a picture of some nonwhite foreigners playing that boring game, and then said that was an English victory. It's fucking weird. They are not English.

If they are Englishmen, then Rachel Dolezal is a black woman and Elizabeth Warren is a Cherokee.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:42 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:33 am
Dude, you showed me a picture of some nonwhite foreigners playing that boring game, and then said that was an English victory. It's fucking weird. They are not English.

If they are Englishmen, then Rachel Dolezal is a black woman and Elizabeth Warren is a Cherokee.
Must hurt to see non-whites not only being accepted by the communities they have joined but also being picked to play on merit.
Kinda wrecks your ''they don't integrate and they contribute nothing'' theories. I feel your pain.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:45 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:42 am

Must hurt to see non-whites not only being accepted by the communities they have joined but also being picked to play on merit.
Kinda wrecks your ''they don't integrate and they contribute nothing'' theories. I feel your pain.
I really don't give a shit about the genocide of the English people at this point. You guys are embracing it. It's your decision to off yourselves. I just think it is weird that you would call that an English victory.

Google up photos of Morrocan, Egyptian, Syrian, etc. soccer teams. How many European guys do you see on those teams?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:48 am

I guess what I find utterly distasteful about liberal/conservative biases against whites is how they readily shoot down the idea that whites can become some other ethnicity or race, but then don't hesitate to enforce groupthink about every other race and ethnicity becoming white ethnicities.

It's fucking weird. Just step back from it and look at it.

Elizebeth Warren has to apologize for claiming to be an Indian and Rachel Dolezol is a cancer for trying to appropriate the black race. But every last motherfucker we can fly in from the third world is a true-American or true-Englishmen.

You don't have any identity. You are a fucking placeholder in your own mind.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:51 am

Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:45 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:42 am

I really don't give a shit about the genocide of the English people at this point. You guys are embracing it. It's your decision to off yourselves. I just think it is weird that you would call that an English victory.
Actually, I called it an England victory. The winning team was 100% England players.
You are the one throwing a nationalist fuelled hissy fit.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:53 am

Citizens of England, maybe. That's not English. English is an ethnicity, dude.

I suppose if the Cherokee down the road decided to let me live on a reservation as a citizen, I might call myself a citizen of the Cherokee Nation, but they would never consider me a real Cherokee. And those are some really good people, by the way. They are just honest about this stuff.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:57 am

Fife isn't wrong when he keeps lambasting people for worshiping the state. I think if you deprecated your own ethnicity to the point of genocide and replaced it with citizenship to the state, then you went way too fucking far.

That's the crux of the problem right there.

Even Bjorn doesn't go that far.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:16 am

deprecated your own ethnicity to the point of genocide
We talking about Celts, Romans, Vikings, Angles, Saxons, Normans, Asians, Caribbeans or is it only immigration since the 1950s which genocide British ethnicity?
What is British ethnicity, if not a mixture of cultures from all over the world? Why do you think the English language has so many different words for the same thing?

I'll tell you what is a great example of British culture. Playing rugby.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:18 am

StA, seriously... you are not English. Some far distant ancestor of yours may have been, but they're long, long dead. So how about letting those who actually ARE English decide who belongs to their tribe, or not?

You're a foreigner telling a native that it should be your foreign, juvenile fantasy ideal of "Englishman" that dictates who's English or not... Cut your goddamn arrogance down a notch. You don't belong to his culture. He does and those rugby players he showed photos of, do too. Elizabeth Warren would have been Cherokee if the Cherokee themselves at some point had accepted her as member of their culture and tribe. They didn't. Her flaw was, excatly like you, mouthing off about her belonging to a culture that in no way accepted her as one of their own.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.