International sports bar

Speaker to Animals

Re: International sports bar

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:21 am

BjornP wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:48 am
Since there was no indication (given his choice of picture) of his (clearly trolling)"diversity is our strength" comment referring to Muslim rape gangs, I'm thinking you're the one getting a little... confused.
No, it was obvious what I replied to. You engaged in TYT-level dishonest hackery. It insults the intelligence of this entire forum and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:26 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:14 am
Fife wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:10 am
Tony Rocky-horror can ball out.
Is that the clue for 3 across?
How many letters?
Just a little Samoan joke. I love Samoans, btw.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:41 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:20 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:54 am
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:38 am

Are you fucking retarded?

The second quote was a reply to the statement "diversity is our strength", not "look at our dindu 'English' team".

I grow tired of this juvenile shit.
I'm growing tired of you injecting your anti-immigration rhetoric into every single thread.
This is a thread for sports that most Americans don't care about.
I don't know why you even read it.

I am not anti-immigration. I am anti-colonialisation and anti-genocide. It was highly bizarre to me that you posted this video of an "English" victory and on the thumbnail there are ZERO actual Englishman. It wasn't an English victory. It was a Mauri victory, or Arab victory, or whatever the fuck those men are.

It's ironic that you constantly shit on America but then constantly signal how much you want to become us. Englishmen should make English victories. You are showing me a game played by third worlders and claiming that is a game between England and France. It's not.
In rugby you qualify for a team through any of your grandparents or through residency of a certain amount of years (seven, I think).
Once you choose you can't change your mind though.
Those Southern Islanders have lived here since they were children and are perfectly integrated into English society. They were brought up in the English rugby system. I don't doubt their loyalty to the flag of St George.
They are also completely outnumbered by what you would call proper Englishmen in the team.
So yes, I think that was a great victory for the English rugby system which has led to our current world-class team.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:46 am

A perfect example of immigrants with marketable skills moving to England to benefit themselves as well as benefitting their adopted nation, if you think about it.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:51 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:41 am
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:20 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:54 am

I'm growing tired of you injecting your anti-immigration rhetoric into every single thread.
This is a thread for sports that most Americans don't care about.
I don't know why you even read it.

I am not anti-immigration. I am anti-colonialisation and anti-genocide. It was highly bizarre to me that you posted this video of an "English" victory and on the thumbnail there are ZERO actual Englishman. It wasn't an English victory. It was a Mauri victory, or Arab victory, or whatever the fuck those men are.

It's ironic that you constantly shit on America but then constantly signal how much you want to become us. Englishmen should make English victories. You are showing me a game played by third worlders and claiming that is a game between England and France. It's not.
In rugby you qualify for a team through any of your grandparents or through residency of a certain amount of years (seven, I think).
Once you choose you can't change your mind though.
Those Southern Islanders have lived here since they were children and are perfectly integrated into English society. They were brought up in the English rugby system. I don't doubt their loyalty to the flag of St George.
They are also completely outnumbered by what you would call proper Englishmen in the team.
So yes, I think that was a great victory for the English rugby system which has led to our current world-class team.

That's fucking fantastic dude, but they are Englishmen as much as Elizabeth Warren is a Cherokee. Don't show me a picture of a bunch of third worlders playing the shitty game of soccer and tell me that's an English victory (it's not).

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:57 am

You know who should definitely be the first people to decide who's a proper Englishman?

Foreigners.

Next up: Chinese people demand that Americans only call themselves proper Americans if they wear cowboy hats, spit chewing tobacco into pots with a loud *ding*, lynch black people and listen to country music while riding Cadillacs, and throwing dollars bills in the air. Because, goddammit, that's what Americans look like!

:lol:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:03 am

It's pretty obvious what an Englishmen actually is.

It's fucking hilarious how leftists "call out" whites who appropriate culture from other racial groups, but figuring out what an Englishmen actually is can be so complex!!

LMFAO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:09 am

Why?
Those guys have played all their professional rugby in this country.
As far as rugby goes they are 100% English.

All 6 England tries were scored by white guys by the way.

It must be awful to see a few brown faces in a game you don't care about, playing for a foreign nation, and not be able to stop yourself from peacocking your nationalist virtue. I don't know where you get the energy (steroids probably).

Top class race-baiting there though.
Your position as top SJW on the MHF is secure.

I'll wait for your next rant about keeping politics out of the NFL and remind you about this conversation.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:27 am

Quick recap..

Definitely NOT a real Cherokee.

100% real Englishmen.

:dance: :whistle:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:29 am

Addendum:

Fucking boring game played by poor third worlders and gay/beta westerners.