International sports bar

Speaker to Animals

Re: International sports bar

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:47 pm

I mean.. my experience is limited to LGD-4033, S4, Ostarine, and GW-501516. LGD and S4 were amazing. I added about 12 lbs of muscle on LGD in eight weeks. GW drastically increased my swimming speed and endurance within a few days.

No side effects other than raging libido from LGD and a tiny bit of suppression for a few days after the end of the cycle. GW caused me to lose some fat. Ostarine didn't do much. S4 caused my night vision to get a little crappy while I was on it.

It's retarded to act like these things are a nuclear bomb in sports. It really is.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:49 pm

I just want fair sports. Not fair on all those athletes who trained hard for years then got beaten by Russian drugs cheats.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:52 pm

Montegriffo wrote:I just want fair sports. Not fair on all those athletes who trained hard for years then got beaten by Russian drugs cheats.

It's not cheating. That's the fact you need to get through your skull. Is using protein powder cheating? Creatine? What about preworkout compounds that include shit like beta alanine? Those things all increase performance and provide small increases in hypertrophy.

Most of these substances that are banned simply improve hypertrophy, recovery time, and endurance. I will grant you that taking something like GW in an endurance sport is quite a lot like cheating, because it directly increases your speed and stamina while you take it. But most of the stuff people take doesn't confer direct benefits. It simply aids in and speeds up training.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:54 pm

And the more appropriate solution to your personal beef with what realistically is the majority of top athletes today is to create a natty league for various sports instead of going nanny state on the whole fucking thing.

But I suspect you realize nobody would watch it, so you want to drag down the rest of sports. People watch sports to be entertained. The bigger and faster the gladiator, the more entertained they are. That's the fact of life you have to grapple with here.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:01 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:And the more appropriate solution to your personal beef with what realistically is the majority of top athletes today is to create a natty league for various sports instead of going nanny state on the whole fucking thing.

But I suspect you realize nobody would watch it, so you want to drag down the rest of sports. People watch sports to be entertained. The bigger and faster the gladiator, the more entertained they are. That's the fact of life you have to grapple with here.
There are strict rules about what you can take and what is prohibited. If Russia cheats then they don't get to go to the Olympics.
I don't think people want to watch drug enhanced sports.
Viewing figures drop off after big drugs scandals. It has taken years to rebuild the interest in cycling after the widespread cheating of the 90's.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:25 pm

You are not even responding to what people argue here.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:55 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:You are not even responding to what people argue here.
Just like every time anyone who is against "drugs in sports" gets into these arguments. No nuance, only pure and clean athletes like Rocky vs. steroid-fueled, computer trained Ivan Drogos.

If we wanted to go SJW on it we could say there is an anti-Eastern bias since its those big bad Eastern Communist countries making their women into men with steroids vs the angelic amateurs from the west who are just trying harder
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:12 am

What the fuck are you talking about? I have responded to your arguments with every post.
It's not my personal beef, every ruling body of every sport has spoken out about drug cheats and most are trying to put procedures in place to stop it.
If we are talking about personal beefs you can get your testosterone from the doctor if you really need it not from the internet.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:13 am

Montegriffo wrote:
What the fuck are you talking about? I have responded to your arguments with every post.
It's not my personal beef, every ruling body of every sport has spoken out about drug cheats and most are trying to put procedures in place to stop it.
If we are talking about personal beefs you can get your testosterone from the doctor if you really need it not from the internet.

No, you really didn't, Monty. You just keep repeating "It's cheating!!" when people keep presenting arguments as to why that's not the case. You are free to not accept them, but don't ignore them.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:20 am

California wrote:
Just like every time anyone who is against "drugs in sports" gets into these arguments. No nuance, only pure and clean athletes like Rocky vs. steroid-fueled, computer trained Ivan Drogos.

If we wanted to go SJW on it we could say there is an anti-Eastern bias since its those big bad Eastern Communist countries making their women into men with steroids vs the angelic amateurs from the west who are just trying harder
Some drugs are allowed some are not, it's pretty simple. Why do you guys have to bring SJW into every single debate? It's like you have nothing else to say.
Sports should be about talent and fitness and sometimes a bit of luck, not who can get the most performance enhancing drugs down their neck.