International sports bar

Montegriffo

International sports bar

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:52 am

Great game of rugby against Australia going on right now. A win will equal Englands all time winning run of 14 matches. Aussies were winning 16-13 at half time but we are 30-16 ahead now with about 20 mins to go.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Re: International sports bar

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:51 pm

Final score England 37 Australia 21.
I wish there was an Aussie here to gloat at.....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:52 pm

Lemme know when you guys take out the All Blacks.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:00 pm

Not playing them in this round of Autumn internationals and the world cup is 3 years away so not going to be too smug yet.
I believe Australia are the current number one ranked team though and it's quite a turn around after such a poor showing from us in last years World cup so I am happy enough.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:03 pm

Cheers. I don't know shit about rugby except what my nephew fills me in on via facebook but then again he is biased :lol:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:13 pm

Didn't you mention having a Samoan wife?
Those Pacific islanders( Fiji,Tonga etc) play like All Blacks. Especially when you consider their tiny populations.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:43 pm

What are peoples feelings on the Olympics. It seems like they need a reboot. I grew up loving the Olympics. But lately I have no enthusiasm for them.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:46 pm

First for soccer.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:48 pm

C-Mag wrote:What are peoples feelings on the Olympics. It seems like they need a reboot. I grew up loving the Olympics. But lately I have no enthusiasm for them.
Olymipcs are supposed to be a national competition with other nations. The Olympic teams no longer represent some of our nations so really I don't care anymore. If I was going to root for a team it would be a team like Japan or maybe even Russia or Korea.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:49 pm

C-Mag wrote:What are peoples feelings on the Olympics. It seems like they need a reboot. I grew up loving the Olympics. But lately I have no enthusiasm for them.
Too much swimming, and too many different kinds of swimming.

Everyone knows there is only one kind of swimming. You get in the water and thrash and flail yourself to the other side.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen