Food and drink

Alexander PhiAlipson

Re: Food and drink

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:23 pm

I had the new "Grand Mac" and a large fries today. Shortly afterwards I drifted into a coma.
8-)
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:58 pm

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:30 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:49 pm

Fife wrote:Image
The last McDonalds is in Riverhead. They've got black people there, too (mostly in the prison).
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:18 am

Okeefenokee wrote:Image
Oh shit.... :shock:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:55 am

Somehow missed this thread the first time around...

I've discovered a real passion for curries, thanks to a small Indian food stand near my work. I always order the hottest items, and am never disappointed. I tried bringing home some of the tamer options for the family, but got a very mediocre reception. To be fair, it was rather cold at that point though. Spicy food is definitely an acquired taste, like beer or cigarettes, but it's a delicious one once you get accustomed.

That said, it is unbelievably hard to find much of anything spicy or even very seasoned in the midwest. These people eat like fucking children.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:16 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Somehow missed this thread the first time around...

I've discovered a real passion for curries, thanks to a small Indian food stand near my work. I always order the hottest items, and am never disappointed. I tried bringing home some of the tamer options for the family, but got a very mediocre reception. To be fair, it was rather cold at that point though. Spicy food is definitely an acquired taste, like beer or cigarettes, but it's a delicious one once you get accustomed.

That said, it is unbelievably hard to find much of anything spicy or even very seasoned in the midwest. These people eat like fucking children.
Good food is one of the benefits of multiculturalism, most cities in the UK have thriving Indian food centres.
Places like Birmingham have restaurants to rival anywhere in India. London has food representing almost every nation on Earth. Even small market towns will have an Indian, Chinese and Italian restaurant and Polish food is appearing in more and more places now. I love it, I can go to Asian supermarkets or small Polish corner shops in Norwich now where there were none 20 years ago.
Thai food is more of a favourite for me as their curries tend to be less greasy and lighter than Indian ones.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:29 am

When my in laws are in town I have to back off EVERYTHING.

My father in law will start turning red and sweating from too much standard black pepper. And they drink Coke
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:50 am

California wrote:

My father in law will start turning red and sweating from too much standard black pepper. And they drink Coke
Are Mexican style chillies not universally eaten across the US? They are often far hotter than many curry dishes.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:08 am

Montegriffo wrote:
California wrote:

Are Mexican style chillies not universally eaten across the US? They are often far hotter than many curry dishes.
Heck no. Even the "Mexican" restaurants here don't use them.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0