Does anyone know how to get vomit smell out of car vents?

TheReal_ND

Re: Does anyone know how to get vomit smell out of car vents?

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:33 pm

Similar case with Willis's here. There is still a catalogue to replace nearly every part on them for restoration work and you can sell them to shieks for over a hundred thousand. Those guys love them.

I came very very close to buying a '42 that was being used as a hunting vehicle but it didn't have papers and I backed out.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:53 pm

Wow that's a lot of money for something they made so many of.
They only produced 1500 Schwimmwagens and according to their forum there's only 200 odd currently known about.
Because they were 4 wheel drive a lot of farmers used them after the war. Probably a few barn finds left out there but compared to Jeeps they are rare as rocking horse shit.
Lots of the parts are interchangable with standard beetles(bugs as you call them).
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:57 pm

Nobody said sheiks were good with money did they? Here stateside they are reasonably priced though. Cool little projects.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:00 pm

Yeah the old stuff is so simple to restore. Bet the folding propeller mechanisms are hard to find though.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:03 pm

Montegriffo wrote:rare as rocking horse shit.
That's going in the lexicon.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:06 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:rare as rocking horse shit.
That's going in the lexicon.
nearly wrote rare as hens teeth cos I'd already used rocking horse shit in another thread.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:19 pm

Years ago I was back home with my first wife and son for their first visit with the family. Along the way we visited an old friend of my dad's who's kids I grew up playing with. There was a litter of flea-bitten kittens running around, as always. My ex-wife had to have one. Mind you we had just driven from Fort Irwin, California to Georgia, and had to drive all the way back. I relented, and a few days later we headed home. Somewhere along the way, on the interstate, the kitten was on the dashboard and started to squat. Realizing this thing was about to shit in my defrost vents, I yelled, "Grab it! Grab it!," as I hit the brakes and veered onto the shoulder so she could hold it out the window.

Instead, she curled into the fetal position, useless, as I slowed the car to a survivable speed of impact. As I grabbed the kitten by the skin of it's neck, and hurled it out the window into the tall grass on the side of the road at about ten miles per hour, cat shit exited it's orifice as it careened through the air, entering the vents and spattering the rest of the dash board.

Once stopped, I got out and found the kitten. Perfectly fine. I wiped the interior the best I could and poured water into the vents. The car smelled of cat shit for months afterward any time I turned on the defrost.

About a week after getting home she gave the kitten to another army wife. I still drive the car. No more smell. Pour some water in it.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:34 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

boethius

Post by boethius » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:35 pm

Anyone know how to get dead hooker smell out of a crawlspace?

Asking for a friend.
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:55 pm

boethius wrote:Anyone know how to get dead hooker smell out of a crawlspace?

Asking for a friend.
Funnily enough, my friend was asking about this too. A little help?