The Psych Ward

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: The Psych Ward

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:05 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Good luck protecting your grain supplies from rodents without the superior hunting abilities of cats.
Now I am feeling triggered...
This is why God has revealed unto man the formula for rat poison.

We are no longer beholden to the familiars of witches!
That's right, poison the Goddamn Earth rather than accept the immeasurable value of the domestic cat.
Your allergy to cats is clearly punishment from God for indiscretions in a former life. Repent and your sins will be forgiven.
Your pro-witchcraft stance has been reported the Witchfinder General. :snooty:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:08 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Cats literally carry a zombie disease.
Dogs can carry diseases too.
I actually like both cats and dogs. We have both here on the farm, the cats are feral and you never see more than a fleeting glance of them.
The dogs also play their part in rat catching, one time when we were threshing a stack of wheat the dogs killed 97 rats which ran out as the stack disappeared. Only a handful escaped. The crows made short thrift of the bodies and within a day there was no sign of them. No poison was required.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:10 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
This is why God has revealed unto man the formula for rat poison.

We are no longer beholden to the familiars of witches!
That's right, poison the Goddamn Earth rather than accept the immeasurable value of the domestic cat.
Your allergy to cats is clearly punishment from God for indiscretions in a former life. Repent and your sins will be forgiven.
Your pro-witchcraft stance has been reported the Witchfinder General. :snooty:
He lived just down the road from us here in Suffolk.
I'm guessing now that your previous indiscretions consisted of persecuting innocent herbalist cat ladies.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:13 pm

Innocent? Herbalist? CAT LADDIES?

The word you are looking for is witches.

Pro cat, pro crow... I just don't know about you buddy.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:15 pm

MilSpecs wrote:Are you saying that we should attempt to fit our psyches to our bodies, rather than the other way around? In other words, the approach would be "This is the body you have, your gender is what it is, how best to fit them together rather than attempt to change either one?" Or am I misunderstanding?
It's about integrating mind and body rather than saying that the one should determine the other.

Both the idea that your biological gender should determine your psyche (as feminine or masculine) and the idea that your psyche should determine your physical gender (i.e. gender identity should lead to surgical and endocrinological conversion to the opposite biological gender) are forms of determinism that are offensive to the person as a whole.

I ascribe to the idea of finding an integration without this form of determinism. A persons way of being may not conform to any specific stereotype but it should emerge as an acceptance of one's biological and psychological reality.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:17 pm

You see witches, I see alternative medicine practitioners.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:26 pm

Montegriffo wrote:You see witches, I see alternative medicine practitioners.
:D

Sure... we can cure your scrofula, but you are going to have to accept a contract with Satan.

Medicine.
HAIL!

-Hwen

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:33 pm

Sure... we can cure your scrofula, but you are going to have to accept a contract with Satan.
Every time I pay my insurance premium.
:royalty-queen:

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:38 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Every time I pay my insurance premium.
The more things change, the more they stay the same!
HAIL!

-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:40 pm

Montegriffo wrote:You see witches, I see alternative medicine practitioners.

We need to burn them too.