The Psych Ward

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Psych Ward

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:02 pm

I think we should all agree that cats are a vermin species. To deny that is to deny the suffering of millions of people with cat allergies.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:04 pm

There is a reason villains are always portrayed with cats.

Every cat, every where, is constantly imagining murder.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:10 pm

Good luck protecting your grain supplies from rodents without the superior hunting abilities of cats.
Now I am feeling triggered...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:16 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Good luck protecting your grain supplies from rodents without the superior hunting abilities of cats.
This is why God has revealed unto man the formula for rat poison.

We are no longer beholden to the familiars of witches!
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:23 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote::lol:

Fuck you.
So I sense some insecurity?
How dare you diminish my struggles with allergies.

Oppressor!
If your allergyism wasn't indulged by modern society, you would simply endure the discomfort. You wouldn't use it as an excuse, and you certainly wouldn't attempt to exploit the courtesy of others. Actually, I bet you don't just from how you interact in this forum, but the weirdos from Grade School do now that they can.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:25 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Good luck protecting your grain supplies from rodents without the superior hunting abilities of cats.
This is why God has revealed unto man the formula for rat poison.

We are no longer beholden to the familiars of witches!
That's right, poison the Goddamn Earth rather than accept the immeasurable value of the domestic cat.
Your allergy to cats is clearly punishment from God for indiscretions in a former life. Repent and your sins will be forgiven.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Rat poison kills cats too. Praise Jesus!

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:44 pm

Dogs maim and kill children on a regular basis. Praise Satan. Cats...not so much.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:47 pm

Cats literally carry a zombie disease.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:04 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: So I sense some insecurity?
How dare you diminish my struggles with allergies.

Oppressor!
If your allergyism wasn't indulged by modern society, you would simply endure the discomfort. You wouldn't use it as an excuse, and you certainly wouldn't attempt to exploit the courtesy of others. Actually, I bet you don't just from how you interact in this forum, but the weirdos from Grade School do now that they can.
Your problem seems to be with complainers, not allergy sufferers or trannies.

It points to an important difference in how people approach the world. If I am allergic to cats, for instance, I can either make that the worlds problem, and bitch until people get rid of their pets, or, I can recognize that my allergies are my problem, and do my best to mitigate or avoid them.

Still, since I associate with courteous people, my friends with cats will typically hit the couch with the vacuum before I come over, which works for everyone since that means I won't be sneezing and slinging my snot on all of their shit.

Courteous behavior is usually mutually beneficial... but people who demand it from others without being willing to extend any are very godamn annoying. I'll grant that without hesitation.
HAIL!

-Hwen