The Psych Ward

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Psych Ward

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:45 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Something has clearly been changing over recent times.
it's called ideological subversion.
I thought you would be the first to agree with me. Haven't you mentioned that you believe low testosterone is epidemic? Infertility, diabetes and thyroid disease certainly is.

low test is a symptom of a wider problem. A lot of the low test we see stems from psychology.

You have to realize that men can increase test based on an environment. We can sort of hijack that process. This is why a gym is organized the way it is, with pulsing music, and whatnot. It simulates a high-stress environment. It's why men love it so much. We can even increase test by taking up more space.

Feminism, as a form of cultural Marxism, is an ideological subversion of western culture that in part concerns itself very much with ways to minimize testosterone in men. They wish to police how men can sit in public, for example, which in addition to being an abusive and coercive attempt to control other human beings as one's property is an attempt to enforce a beta psychology upon men. Take up less space and sit like a girl even if it is uncomfortable, and a man's test will drop over time. Constantly demeaning men does it. The constant barrage of cultural Marxist propaganda on television, depicting men as weak and humiliated reinforces the effect. The entire idea of combating "toxic masculinity" is better described as a project to reduce testosterone in men.

I don't know for sure, but I suspect this entire beta thing is not even natural. I think most men are not naturally like that at all. This is an artificial development in the human psyche caused by ideological subversion. Women desperately want to become masculine to prove they are just like us, and become miserable for it. Men are constantly beaten down and destroyed to be made to feel less than and inferior so that they become less masculine, I suppose to make it easier for women to dominate them. It's really fucking crazy when you step back and look at it with some perspective.

Maybe those Jack Donovan types are right and most of us men who remain need to check out and become barbarians. Let women rot in their crumbling civilization that can't really continue without men to build and maintain it.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:32 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: low test is a symptom of a wider problem. A lot of the low test we see stems from psychology.

You have to realize that men can increase test based on an environment. We can sort of hijack that process. This is why a gym is organized the way it is, with pulsing music, and whatnot. It simulates a high-stress environment. It's why men love it so much. We can even increase test by taking up more space.

Feminism, as a form of cultural Marxism, is an ideological subversion of western culture that in part concerns itself very much with ways to minimize testosterone in men. They wish to police how men can sit in public, for example, which in addition to being an abusive and coercive attempt to control other human beings as one's property is an attempt to enforce a beta psychology upon men. Take up less space and sit like a girl even if it is uncomfortable, and a man's test will drop over time. Constantly demeaning men does it. The constant barrage of cultural Marxist propaganda on television, depicting men as weak and humiliated reinforces the effect. The entire idea of combating "toxic masculinity" is better described as a project to reduce testosterone in men.

I don't know for sure, but I suspect this entire beta thing is not even natural. I think most men are not naturally like that at all. This is an artificial development in the human psyche caused by ideological subversion. Women desperately want to become masculine to prove they are just like us, and become miserable for it. Men are constantly beaten down and destroyed to be made to feel less than and inferior so that they become less masculine, I suppose to make it easier for women to dominate them. It's really fucking crazy when you step back and look at it with some perspective.

Maybe those Jack Donovan types are right and most of us men who remain need to check out and become barbarians. Let women rot in their crumbling civilization that can't really continue without men to build and maintain it.
The first step on your road to recovery is to admit you have a problem. We all understand that you have had a really nasty divorce and are estranged from your child but if you continue through life hating half of the population you are heading for a miserable existance.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:37 pm

:roll:

I would submit to you that the people who want to force you to sit in a certain way and police how you can even express yourself are the ones with hate in their hearts. Hating feminists is not the same as hating women. :idea:

Just for a moment, walk out of your closed little mind and imagine what would happen if a group of men demanded the right to control how women sit on the public transport, and the government of a city complied, ticketing and arresting women for not sitting as they were ordered by men. Invert that and you have feminism. It's a hate movement. Hating a hate movement is not the same as hating women.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:18 pm

Montegriffo wrote:The first step on your road to recovery is to admit you have a problem. We all understand that you have had a really nasty divorce and are estranged from your child but if you continue through life hating half of the population you are heading for a miserable existance.
I try to talk to him like a person and I get a stream of insanity. No good deed goes unpunished.
:royalty-queen:

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:45 am

It’s trendy. A secure way to rebell against society. If it was the ‘60s they would become hippies. ‘70s had punks. ‘80 had so much diverse subcultures no one needed to rebell. ‘90s had the emos. Now it’s a huge HBTQIA craze that’s been going on for a while. It to will become mainstream soon and loose its mojo a a vehicle for rebellion.

What will be the next rebell trend? I think the older generation is so jaded more and more deviance is required. Or the go the other way and become born again Christians. That would freak out the establishment the most.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:23 am

MilSpecs wrote:How do you know this isn’t neurological and/or endocrinological in nature? Something has clearly been changing over recent times.
Everything about us is neurological and endocrinological.
I have no doubt that influences even as early as during gestation affect the expression of our gender.
The key is developing a relationship with our gender expression that is genuine and in tune with our biology and neurology, including our sexual biology as it is. This gender expression in many cases in not going to conform to the stereotype for that gender. This has been true across cultures throughout human history.

My opinion is that solutions that aim to surgically or chemically alter our neurology or biology should be a last resort and not encouraged in anything other than extreme states. Pharmacological solutions make sense for stabilizing a situation when it has reached a crisis, but in terms of a lifelong solution to a problem we should be very slow to look to surgery and lifelong alterations of endocrinology. I have worked successfully with youth with significant gender dysphoria with this approach and had good success. I know of others who have taken a more rapid approach to biological gender reassignment with less favorable outcomes. Occasionally I have picked up the pieces where this has gone wrong.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:31 am

My perspective:
All those weird kids when you were growing up, they have feelings of inadequacy that most adults have grown out of. Now they're grown, and using their newfound Social Networking power to get control. Immaturity in action.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:41 am

From what I can tell, the vast majority of these people are not trying to control anybody. They are legitimately suffering. The real debate is over the cause and what to do about it.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:06 am

DrYouth wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:How do you know this isn’t neurological and/or endocrinological in nature? Something has clearly been changing over recent times.
Everything about us is neurological and endocrinological.
I have no doubt that influences even as early as during gestation affect the expression of our gender.
The key is developing a relationship with our gender expression that is genuine and in tune with our biology and neurology, including our sexual biology as it is. This gender expression in many cases in not going to conform to the stereotype for that gender. This has been true across cultures throughout human history.

My opinion is that solutions that aim to surgically or chemically alter our neurology or biology should be a last resort and not encouraged in anything other than extreme states. Pharmacological solutions make sense for stabilizing a situation when it has reached a crisis, but in terms of a lifelong solution to a problem we should be very slow to look to surgery and lifelong alterations of endocrinology. I have worked successfully with youth with significant gender dysphoria with this approach and had good success. I know of others who have taken a more rapid approach to biological gender reassignment with less favorable outcomes. Occasionally I have picked up the pieces where this has gone wrong.
Are you saying that we should attempt to fit our psyches to our bodies, rather than the other way around? In other words, the approach would be "This is the body you have, your gender is what it is, how best to fit them together rather than attempt to change either one?" Or am I misunderstanding?
:royalty-queen:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:07 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:From what I can tell, the vast majority of these people are not trying to control anybody. They are legitimately suffering. The real debate is over the cause and what to do about it.
You WILL address me as “Your Majesty.”

Of course they’re trying to get control.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change