Meme Thread for Memes and other assorted Lulz

Montegriffo

Re: Meme Thread for Memes and other assorted Lulz

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:11 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:17 am
BjornP wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:39 am
What excatly do you imagine Monte is leeching from and how, TC? From what I've read of his posts over the years, nothing has indicated he ever recieved welfare benefits. Not that that'd be wrong even if he's perfectly healthy.
Rent-free... seriously? You don't live rent-free anywhere without either providing a service or leaching... and he doesn't provide a service by the sounds of it.
You must have missed the bit where I said I help with the threshing (back-breaking work) catered a wedding and a funeral for free and gave my friend cash when I was flush. I also help him put up and take down some large tents which he rents out to a couple of local festivals.
On top of that, my juggling convention has probably earned him close to 20k in the 20 years it has been going.
Besides which, I've been friends with Paul for half of my life and in the 4 years I've lived here he's not once asked for money from me. In fact, it is hard to get him to take money when I offer it.
Do you not have friends?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:16 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:11 am
The Conservative wrote:
BjornP wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:39 am
What excatly do you imagine Monte is leeching from and how, TC? From what I've read of his posts over the years, nothing has indicated he ever recieved welfare benefits. Not that that'd be wrong even if he's perfectly healthy.
Rent-free... seriously? You don't live rent-free anywhere without either providing a service or leaching... and he doesn't provide a service by the sounds of it.
You must have missed the bit where I said I help with the threshing (back-breaking work) catered a wedding and a funeral for free and gave my friend cash when I was flush. I also help him put up and take down some large tents which he rents out to a couple of local festivals.
On top of that, my juggling convention has probably earned him close to 20k in the 20 years it has been going.
Besides which, I've been friends with Paul for half of my life and in the 4 years I've lived here he's not once asked for money from me. In fact, it is hard to get him to take money when I offer it.
Do you not have friends?
No, I have trust issues. Friends have abused that trust way too often for me to call anyone friend.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:20 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:16 am

No, I have trust issues. Friends have abused that trust way too often for me to call anyone friend.
That's very sad. You have my sympathy.
Now, do you still think I'm a leach or have you realised that not everything is as black and white as you think it is?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:20 am

The Conservative wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Do you not have friends?
So... no.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:39 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:20 am
The Conservative wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Do you not have friends?
So... no.
What part of the bolded word do you have a hard time understanding in my original response?
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:40 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:20 am
The Conservative wrote:

That's very sad. You have my sympathy.
Now, do you still think I'm a leach or have you realised that not everything is as black and white as you think it is?
I think you take advantage, but that's me.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:32 am

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:24 pm

118707EE-D08C-4DBC-BB62-8D83589A8722.jpeg
7B424ADF-732F-466C-B64E-1AF29D0C2308.jpeg
14B23DB5-F6B7-4B11-8CC7-90632DAB3412.jpeg
8E9BFE41-B6A2-4CA7-ADCD-64C3227C7D89.jpeg
1C82AA5D-B2C0-4383-8172-6E1FE2470135.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:32 pm

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:33 pm