Post by pineapplemike » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:23 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:43 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:03 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:45 pm

Never targeted Smitty.

You know what - next time you’re going to type something, why not read it twice and ask yourself: ‘do I understand what I’m responding to?’
clubgop has the reading comprehension of a two year old. case in point: https://www.martinhash.com/forums/viewt ... 30#p291724

inb4 he blames this reading error on the mainstream media too
Pretty ironic that he accuses anyone of being hate filled too.
i would never impugn the man on his motives, i'm merely observing that even smitty's dead father knows how to read in complete sentences

clubgop

Re: Meme Thread for Memes and other assorted Lulz

Post by clubgop » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:07 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:23 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:43 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:03 pm

clubgop has the reading comprehension of a two year old. case in point: https://www.martinhash.com/forums/viewt ... 30#p291724

inb4 he blames this reading error on the mainstream media too
Pretty ironic that he accuses anyone of being hate filled too.
i would never impugn the man on his motives, i'm merely observing that even smitty's dead father knows how to read in complete sentences
Let's vivisect this bitch.

This is the quote.
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:20 am
Someone said that if the impeachment started going south for the Democrats there would be a school shooting not too long after to cause a distraction...

Guess what just happened:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/lo ... g-n1082231
So to start off.
Someone said
So it's not even TC sentiment or thought do you know who he is referring to? You don't. I don't. But I believe I have heard the sentiment before. So you jump to the conclusion of faking or crisis acting when you dont the orginal thought at play.

Second:
there would be
To get from "there would be" to a conjuring or faking is a jump. Now in the current political environment it may not be a monumental leap but a jump nonetheless. As I said before the media does not require a fake story to cover what it wants to cover and what it doesn't. It has become a laughing running joke on Twitter for Brian Stelzer on the media coverage beat on CNN to cover typos on chyron graphics from FOX news but not a word about ABC quashing the Epstein story.

It takes a lot Chutzpah to take advantage of TC's inarticulation to take the worst interpretation of his point. You jumped the gun and are wrong and you know it. It's 2-1 dodgers in the bottom of the ninth, with 2 out and a man on first. Up till this point Kershaw has pitched a gem but he just gave up a homer and walked the next man, you know you should go get him, but you don't. You let the sentiment get in the way of logical conclusions.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:31 pm

dude thinks he's dunking on me by pointing out brian stelter is biased, lol. stay mad english flunker

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:48 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:31 pm
dude thinks he's dunking on me by pointing out brian stelter is biased, lol. stay mad english flunker
It's not just about him being bias but covering one thing and not the other. You think pointing that out makes one Alex Jones.

Who is mad? For me this is de rigueur. For you this is a new level of butthurt. It's like we found a bitch hack nodule and you don't want the biopsy because you insist it's a benign birthmark, it's charater defining. It could be Thielaviopsis Rot you better see someone about that.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:58 pm

you don't know what i think, probably because you can't read what i write, english flunker

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:43 pm

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:45 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:23 pm
i'm merely observing that even smitty's dead father knows how to read in complete sentences
Tru dat. UC Berkeley Grad. Masters Degree.

Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:52 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:06 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:52 pm
The funny thing is you make fun of the US president, but your own leadership is a fucking joke... the only one that has any common sense is the queen. The rest are well, are jokes.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:09 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:06 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:52 pm
The funny thing is you make fun of the US president, but your own leadership is a fucking joke... the only one that has any common sense is the queen. The rest are well, are jokes.
You think that I don't make fun of my own leadership?
Stop being so sensitive.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.