Re: Meme Thread for Memes and other assorted Lulz

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:00 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:55 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:51 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:35 am

Nothing suggests that she is retarded. That's just adults attacking her because they are too lazy to debate her opinions.
I don't mind calling someone retarded as shorthand for a person with 5 medically diagnosed mental disorders. (she admits shes been diagnosed with these)

But since you want to defend her opinions tell me, what are her opinions you want to defend ?
She wants us to panic. That's generally considered to be poor advice if you want sound decisions, but whatever.
Agreed. Rational adults should understand that a child with this many mental problems is likely to be in panic and acting out on those insecurities. We should ask how she ended up with all this hopelessness, not join her.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:14 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:51 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:35 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:27 am

HOW DARE YOU !

She's been diagnosed with Autism, Depression, Aspbergers, OCD and Selective Mutism. That's an impressive list, retarded might just fit.
Nothing suggests that she is retarded. That's just adults attacking her because they are too lazy to debate her opinions.
I don't mind calling someone retarded as shorthand for a person with 5 medically diagnosed mental disorders. (she admits shes been diagnosed with these)

But since you want to defend her opinions tell me, what are her opinions you want to defend ?
I don't particularly support her methods or opinions but her sense of panic is genuine for people of her age. You and I are too old to really see the worst effects of climate change in our lifetimes but her generation will and they blame us for ignoring 30 years of scientific evidence in order to keep our high living standards and eternal growth.
We are the planet-killing Nazis and they are the victims of our environmental holocaust.
Can you imagine growing up in a world with no elephants or rhinos left and catastrophic climate change causing droughts, storms, floods and mass climate refugees? That is their future and it is us that are responsible.
That's why they are scared and angry.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:19 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:14 am

I don't particularly support her methods or opinions but her sense of panic is genuine for people of her age. You and I are too old to really see the worst effects of climate change in our lifetimes but her generation will and they blame us for ignoring 30 years of scientific evidence in order to keep our high living standards and eternal growth.

We are the planet-killing Nazis and they are the victims of our environmental holocaust.
Can you imagine growing up in a world with no elephants or rhinos left and catastrophic climate change causing droughts, storms, floods and mass climate refugees? That is their future and it is us that are responsible.
That's why they are scared and angry.
I'm copying this and taking it to Earth Matters so we quit shitting up the Meme thread...…………………. I'm not that big a fan of hockey. ;)
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:09 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:10 pm

IT WILL NOT BE TELEVISED

YOU HEAR ME NIGGER?

NETFLIX IS CANCELLED FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

TheReal_ND