Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:30 pm

Fife

Re: Meme Thread for Memes and other assorted Lulz

Post by Fife » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:35 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:23 pm
free image hosting

AY YO CORN-POP POOL'S CLOSED
That's not bad. Isn't it interesting how young people and woke-assed honkies appear to have no idea whatsoever what Unca Joe is getting at?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:39 pm

Tbf I had a hard time following what he was saying until I found a transcript
I learned a lot. And I learned that, uhh, it makes a difference. This was the diving board area and I was one of the guards and they weren't allowd to uh - it was a three meter board. If you fell off sideways you landed on the damn uh darn cement over there! (laughs) And Corn Pop was a bad dude. And he ran a bunch of bad boys. And I did ya he and back in those days, to show how things have changed, one of the things you had to use if you used pomade in your hair you had to wear a bathing cap. And so he was up on the board wouldn't listen to me so I said "HEY Esther, you" (crooks finger) off the board right now or I'll come up and drag you off. Well he came off, and he said "I'll meet you outside," my car, this was mostly, these were all public housing behind you. My car there was a gate out here, I parked my car outside the gate, and I, he said "I'll be waiting for you," he was waiting merr there were three guys with straight razors (raises his hand) not a joke! There's a guy named Bill Wrightmous (sp?) the only white guy and he did ALLLLL the pools, he was the mechanic.

And I said "what am I gonna do" he said "come down here in the basement where mechanics where where all the pool fuh fuh filter is. You know the chain, used to be a chain that went across that deep end. And he cut off a six foot length of chain he folded it up he says you walk out, with that chain, and you walk to the car and you say you may cut me man but I'm gonna wrap this chain around your head. I said you're kiddin' me. No he said if you don't, don't come back and he was right. So I walked out with the chain. And I walked up to my car. And they had str- in those used to remember they had a straight razor you'd bang 'em on the curb, get 'em rusty, put 'em in the rain barrel, get 'em rusty? And I looked at him, but I was smart, then. I said first of all I said, when I tell you to get off the board you get off the board and I'll kick you out again but I shouldn't have called you, Esther Williams, and I apologize for that. But I didn't know that apology was gonna work. He said "You apologize to me?" I said I apologize for what I- not for throwing you out, but I apologize for what I said. And he said, OK, closed the straight razor, and my heart began to beat again.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1173257303476396032

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:42 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Señor Sapo no!

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:42 pm

C-Mag