Meme Thread for Memes and other assorted Lulz

Hastur

Re: Meme Thread for Memes and other assorted Lulz

Post by Hastur » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:40 am

and ?

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:39 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:45 pm
What an f-ing weakling he is. Can't even take a joke like that and instead overreacts and make the joke stick forever. :dance:

The rampant corruption in the US has always fascinated me. I wonder if it's a bi-effect of liberty or if you could have one without the other.

I agree completely about Fredo Cuomo. He's a poser and a loser who can't take a joke. I doubt he's ever been in a fight. When would the mayor of NY's kid be in a fight ? In his private school, at Harvard, Where ? That reaction was one of arrogance and privilege.

IMO the corruption comes from power. Our secretary of state a few years ago destroyed Libya just because. What do laws mean to people that can do stuff like that.

Our big problem now is that corruption that used to centered in DC has leached down to the county level in much of the country. The Feds give out money and then you work for the Mob, and when they want you to do something, you do it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Hastur wrote:
What an f-ing weakling he is. Can't even take a joke like that and instead overreacts and make the joke stick forever. :dance:

The rampant corruption in the US has always fascinated me. I wonder if it's a bi-effect of liberty or if you could have one without the other.

I agree completely about Fredo Cuomo. He's a poser and a loser who can't take a joke. I doubt he's ever been in a fight. When would the mayor of NY's kid be in a fight ? In his private school, at Harvard, Where ? That reaction was one of arrogance and privilege.

IMO the corruption comes from power. Our secretary of state a few years ago destroyed Libya just because. What do laws mean to people that can do stuff like that.

Our big problem now is that corruption that used to centered in DC has leached down to the county level in much of the country. The Feds give out money and then you work for the Mob, and when they want you to do something, you do it.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Hastur wrote:

PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:59 am

Saying it once wasn't enough?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:02 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:39 am
Hastur wrote:

It was fake shit he picked up at the gym.

The dudes I know who train at MMA gyms don't act like that. They just come at the dude sideways and throw him to the ground. You don't tell somebody you want to square up like it's the movies. LOL what a Fredo.

Also, the moment you get up to somebody and say you are going to throw them down the stairs, and carry on as if you only need them to start the fight to be justified.. you already lost the legal battle, dude. That guy can crush your throat and he's justified.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:03 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:59 am
Saying it once wasn't enough?
:lol: :lol:
Apparently not!
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:05 am

I don't even understand the insult. I get the movie reference, but how is that an insult against Italians?

Calling TC a McSperger would be insulting. Calling him a belligerent gump is just messing around. Fredo and Gump are just movie references.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:09 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:05 am
I don't even understand the insult. I get the movie reference, but how is that an insult against Italians?

Calling TC a McSperger would be insulting. Calling him a belligerent gump is just messing around. Fredo and Gump are just movie references.
I don't either. Would calling someone Vito be an insult ?
The films portray all Italians as gangsters, running protection rackets, prostitutes, trafficking in drugs, and crime. Murdering people. Why would this one guys name be an insult ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:11 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:09 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:05 am

I don't either. Would calling someone Vito be an insult ?
The films portray all Italians as gangsters, running protection rackets, prostitutes, trafficking in drugs, and crime. Murdering people. Why would this one guys name be an insult ?

This is one of those cases where films are pretty accurate. Italians and recent Irish immigrants probably have to go along with the Mexicans.

Italian women with low BMI scores can stay, though.