Re: Meme Thread for Memes and other assorted Lulz

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:52 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:49 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:38 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:40 am

Again, do you have evidence that he was a member of ANTIFA or that his attack was approved by them or even that it was politically motivated at all?
Yeah, his social media accounts where he declared his support of Antifa. LOL

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kr ... -supported

Now it's your turn to eat your own double standard. Do you have any evidence that the El Paso shooter belonged to an actual white nationalist gang or organization?
Yes, he contributed to 8chan. He also published his white supremacist manifesto there.
What evidence do you have that Dayton was a politically motivated attack or that ANTIFA apporoved his actions.

You know you just got fucking trapped in your own bullshit. Back up.

Ohio shooter was a member of Antifa. You'r dishonest little hack bitch ass thought you could get away with claiming Antifa wasn't responsible because he only supported them. But he didn't just support them. He WAS them.

Now when I flipped that shit around, and asked you to show me proof that the El Paso shooter actually belonged to any white nationalist group, you tried to claim it didn't matter because he professed solidarity with white nationalism on 8 Chan (allegedly). You are now doing the exact same thing you hoped I would be reduced to.

You are one dishonest little hack bitch, Monty.

Antifa just killed nine people. You didn't even know that because all you gave a shit about was politicizing the El Paso shooter. If the Ohio shooter were the white nationalist and the El Paso shooter were the Antifa member, you'd probably pretend as though you never even heard of El Paso.

Fuck right off.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:04 pm

In his tweets, he supported antifa using violence against “white supremacists” and “right wingers” even calling the antifa terrorist who attacked an ICE facility in Tacoma, Washington, a “martyr.”
So did he target white supremacists or was there some other motive for his attack?
Was he a member of ANTIFA?
Is there evidence that he has been a part of any ANTIFA terrorist attacks?

Are you trying to build a false equivalence between the two attacks to draw attention away from the fact that the El Paso attack was a hate crime motivated by white supremacy?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:12 pm

Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:52 am

Ohio shooter was a member of Antifa.
So you keep claiming without any evidence.

Was his sister a white supremacist?
What evidence is there that any of the victims were?
What evidence is there that his murder spree was politically motivated?

False equivalency in order to deflect from a demonstrably political attack in El Paso and you don't see the irony in calling me a dishonest hack bitch.

No credibility what so ever.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:17 pm

Most members of the KKK support Trump, It doesn't make them Republicans.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:23 pm

Better get your shifty fish 'n chips ass all the way back to the Motte there, m8.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:26 pm

Knowing this guy only gets his news from approved propaganda outlets, I was slowly developing that trap all day long. I knew he wouldn't have known. :whistle: :angelic-cyan:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:29 pm

It's only a matter of time before they shut this forum down too. See you shitposters on Nuke's IRC chan.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:42 pm

Fife wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:23 pm
Better get your shifty fish 'n chips ass all the way back to the Motte there, m8.
Meat is murder and commercial fishing is rape.
...but you're right, I should go back to visiting castles rather than pointing out hypocrisy in this circle jerk, waste of time, dying forum. Much more productive.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:47 pm

Wub wub wub.

I really can't blame you though. That redassing you've taken the last couple of days must hurt.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:20 pm

Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:29 pm
It's only a matter of time before they shut this forum down too.
true fuckin that