Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:13 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:59 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:57 am
Fife wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:31 am
i thought his name was sputnik

or no wait sputnik was the name of that chimp they sent into space, that's right

cute little fella
I don't know what to say. We have people with prestigious degrees hanging on the wall that think combined total national votes for Senate candidates mean something.
The credo of The Left is NOT “life, liberty & property,” it’s “social justice, equality & democracy.”
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Re: Meme Thread for Memes and other assorted Lulz

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:17 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:13 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:59 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:57 am

i thought his name was sputnik

or no wait sputnik was the name of that chimp they sent into space, that's right

cute little fella
I don't know what to say. We have people with prestigious degrees hanging on the wall that think combined total national votes for Senate candidates mean something.
The credo of The Left is NOT “life, liberty & property,” it’s “social justice, equality & democracy.”
Is it dishonesty or inability to process a rational, logical thought process ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:19 am

We Libertyists see the weaknesses of democracy but still accept it as the best tool for making decisions in a liberty environment. For Marxists, democracy IS the goal, not just a tool.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:43 am

Democracy and liberty do not mix well, at all. You are putting your liberty up for a vote. Take a drive to the more high density population areas and think about what this implies..

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:47 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:43 am
Democracy and liberty do not mix well, at all. You are putting your liberty up for a vote. Take a drive to the more high density population areas and think about what this implies..
Ever notice that the big problems that the radical Left rails against are primarily Urban problems ?
Urban territory they control and have controlled for decades.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:48 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:43 am
That’s my pitch of selling The American Dream. However, it doesn’t work if opportunity is being hoarded. Plus, we REALLY need to get education back!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:49 am

Another way of looking at it.. imagine liberties are your personal assets. Would you put decisions up for a vote involving all your money, hoping the rest of us will respect the fact that it is your money?

We do exactly that with democracy.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:53 am

Dude, the whole point is they are ONLY your assets if you have an alliance with the enemy or violence on your side. I keep saying that but you always say, “fuck it, I’ll kill to keep what’s mine.” That’s always the distinction between Conservatives and Liberals.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:45 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:04 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:53 am
Dude, the whole point is they are ONLY your assets if you have an alliance with the enemy or violence on your side. I keep saying that but you always say, “fuck it, I’ll kill to keep what’s mine.” That’s always the distinction between Conservatives and Liberals.
Again, I do not oppose alliances. I am saying democracies tend to form the worst and most destructive kind.

Think of all the people in the protests that have sacrificed absolutely nothing, done absolutely nothing, and won't do anything. Their only power is their vote, and they are using it against you. Without democracy, people like that have no alliance. We can take care of them. We can even try to uplift them. I am not a conservative and I don't oppose social welfare. But giving people like that political power is dangerous.