Meme Thread for Memes and other assorted Lulz

Ex-California

Re: Meme Thread for Memes and other assorted Lulz

Post by Ex-California » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:09 am

The will of the soldiers didn't win the war, industrial might did.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:15 am

AndrewBennett wrote:The will of the soldiers didn't win the war, industrial might did.
So you could had won with a North Africa Italian pre-Rommel attitude?

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:24 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
AndrewBennett wrote:The will of the soldiers didn't win the war, industrial might did.
Apple and oranges.

BTW,, this is a meme thread
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:20 am

AndrewBennett wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Apple and oranges.

You straight up said morale does not matter, human beings are just clay that is easily molded. And out of nowhere it's just a meme thread.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:41 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
AndrewBennett wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: So you could had won with a North Africa Italian pre-Rommel attitude?
Apple and oranges.

You straight up said morale does not matter, human beings are just clay that is easily molded. And out of nowhere it's just a meme thread.
Not really.

I said the industrial might of the US won the war and would have won the war regardless of morale. Also, look at the title. This is a meme thread

I see how your game works.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:46 am

AndrewBennett wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
AndrewBennett wrote: Apple and oranges.

Not really.

I said the industrial might of the US won the war and would have won the war regardless of morale. Also, look at the title. This is a meme thread

If you say all you need is a draft you pretty much said fuck morale. It's not like rules are enforced anything and you only wanted to get back on topic when iron got hot under your ass.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:58 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
AndrewBennett wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: You straight up said morale does not matter, human beings are just clay that is easily molded. And out of nowhere it's just a meme thread.
Not really.

If you say all you need is a draft you pretty much said fuck morale. It's not like rules are enforced anything and you only wanted to get back on topic when iron got hot under your ass.
No, you're putting words in my mouth and thinking you're better than you are at this

If I argue under your false premise, morale is irrelevant when you had the untouched, unattached industrial might of the US compared to the other countries in WWII. Furthermore, your premise is false because of the fact that Pearl Harbor was not 100% necessary to bring the US into the war, we were already on our way with lend-lease and the DRAFT HAD STARTED IN SEPTEMBER OF 1940, a full year before Pearl Harbor. Beyond that, the propaganda department of the US would have stirred everyone up into a frenzy where the people would have been volunteering anyway. Lastly, according to the National WWII Museum, 61.2% of the military were drafted, leaving 38.8% as volunteers. So the draft was a huge part of getting soldiers for WWII anyway.

http://www.nationalww2museum.org/learn/ ... itary.html

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:13 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:23 pm

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:58 pm