NFL 2016

SuburbanFarmer

Re: NFL 2016

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:42 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:Tomorrow is the Super Bowl for the Browns, Jets, and Eagles fans!

As for me a Steelers fan...............I'll be busy watching game 1 of the Pens - Caps series.
Grrrr... My parking is all fucked up this week for their "Draft Party". Watch the damn thing at home, or just get the results next day. I don't understand why people feel the need to watch blather and time clocks for rookies that probably won't even play next year.
Try working in the place where the actual draft is located and can get a real cheesesteak, cowardly bitch.
Ummm.. no.

Actually, just got a job out in the sticks, so I won't be dealing with this shit much longer, clown car.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:48 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Grrrr... My parking is all fucked up this week for their "Draft Party". Watch the damn thing at home, or just get the results next day. I don't understand why people feel the need to watch blather and time clocks for rookies that probably won't even play next year.
Try working in the place where the actual draft is located and can get a real cheesesteak, cowardly bitch.
Ummm.. no.

Actually, just got a job out in the sticks, so I won't be dealing with this shit much longer, clown car.
So doing it backwards, live in the city, work in the sticks? Great home in time for all the murders yeah! Silly bitch.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:49 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Ummm.. no.

So doing it backwards, live in the city, work in the sticks? Great home in time for all the murders yeah! Silly bitch.
I don't live in a city, you reject. Also, breaking news - still not a Democrat, never a SJW, and still bored with your grasping for insults.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:54 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Ummm.. no.

I don't live in a city, you reject. Also, breaking news - still not a Democrat, never a SJW, and still bored with your grasping for insults.
Denial, a river in Egypt overflowed with your liberal tears and lies. Always a Democrat, certainly an SJW and engaged enough to respond to my pinpoint observations of your bitchness.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:56 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Denial, a river in Egypt overflowed with your liberal tears and lies. Always a Democrat, certainly an SJW and engaged enough to respond to my pinpoint observations of your bitchness.
Coasting at work, for my last 2 weeks. I enjoy smacking your dumb shit around, until someone posts something interesting.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:18 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Coasting at work, for my last 2 weeks. I enjoy smacking your dumb shit around, until someone posts something interesting.
Like an SJW just cant stand someone with an opposing view speaking out and expect a paycheck for it. Typical bitch shit.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:36 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Getting a new job?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:39 pm

California wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Getting a new job?
Yessiree! About 40 minutes closer to home, working in IT for a NASA contractor. I'm extremely pumped.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:46 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
California wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Getting a new job?
Yessiree! About 40 minutes closer to home, working in IT for a NASA contractor. I'm extremely pumped.
Awesome man, congratulations.

Cutting out commute time is so key. When I moved I only got 4 miles closer but that 4 miles was an effective 20 minutes through town, so that extra time I get at home each day is amazing
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:50 pm

California wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
California wrote: Getting a new job?
Awesome man, congratulations.

Cutting out commute time is so key. When I moved I only got 4 miles closer but that 4 miles was an effective 20 minutes through town, so that extra time I get at home each day is amazing
Yeah, I didn't realize how much time I was losing. That's an hour of my life back every day.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace