NFL 2016

The Conservative

Re: NFL 2016

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:59 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:I know I'm in the right place when other people also jump straight to conspiracy theory when they heard this.

Dude just beat two murder charges, and was apparently about to appeal the last one with hope of getting out of prison. Next thing you know he hangs himself. Don't make no sense.
It does if his lawyer told him that his appeal was denied... and we haven't been told about it yet.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:I know I'm in the right place when other people also jump straight to conspiracy theory when they heard this.

Dude just beat two murder charges, and was apparently about to appeal the last one with hope of getting out of prison. Next thing you know he hangs himself. Don't make no sense.
Also, he was in a "single-occupancy" cell - solitary confinement. Suicide is startlingly common in there.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:04 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Also, he was in a "single-occupancy" cell - solitary confinement. Suicide is startlingly common in there.
Not common enough.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:09 pm

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Not common enough.

I guarantee you are going to hear a lot more conspiracy theories about Aaron Hernandez. Personally I like the idea of Belichick taking him out. Fits his persona as the Darth Vader of the NFL.

But more likely just Gangbangers. He has been in gangs since he was a kid. Who know, who in the gang or rival gangs he pissed off. Plus in Prison, I got the feeling just about anything is up for sale.

EDIT: Just wanted to note he was in the Bloods.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:03 pm

C-Mag wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Aaron Hernandez - Dead in Prison

He was a gangbanger, so it's not a huge surprise, choose that lifestyle and friends, you'll probably die young.
I heard about it this morning, saved us tax money by taking the quick way out. He won't be missed.

He didn't off himself, take your pick on who made it happen, Gangbangers inside, Robert Kraft, Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, Roger Goodell.

But your right, few will miss this guy.
Robert Kraft and Tom Brady in the Dining Room with the rope.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:29 am

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl for the Browns, Jets, and Eagles fans!

As for me a Steelers fan...............I'll be busy watching game 1 of the Pens - Caps series.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:50 am

SilverEagle wrote:Tomorrow is the Super Bowl for the Browns, Jets, and Eagles fans!

As for me a Steelers fan...............I'll be busy watching game 1 of the Pens - Caps series.
Grrrr... My parking is all fucked up this week for their "Draft Party". Watch the damn thing at home, or just get the results next day. I don't understand why people feel the need to watch blather and time clocks for rookies that probably won't even play next year.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:55 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:Tomorrow is the Super Bowl for the Browns, Jets, and Eagles fans!

Grrrr... My parking is all fucked up this week for their "Draft Party". Watch the damn thing at home, or just get the results next day. I don't understand why people feel the need to watch blather and time clocks for rookies that probably won't even play next year.
Exactly. Why don't they just download Streakwise Draft Tracker app? Hell it's a great app. You can follow the picks as they happen, you can see your teams picks come in, you can see stats of prospects broken down by position, you can even see your teams picks from 2007 to present. Oh and it's free with no damn ads! I've had the app for 3 or 4 years now. I don't waste time watching the circle jerk that is the NFL Draft.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:16 pm

This is a long week for me. At least I'm not onsite
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:36 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Try working in the place where the actual draft is located and can get a real cheesesteak, cowardly bitch.