NFL 2016

Kazmyr

Re: NFL 2016

Post by Kazmyr » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:04 am

C-Mag wrote:
I hope he's unemployed. Any of us that brought that much negative attention to our employers would easily be unemployed. If ESPN or Spike Lee like him so much, they should hire him for the going rate of a starting QB in the NFL, he can kneel outside their business places.
ESPN hire him? No way.

ESPN's strug-ga-ling with money right now.

Source: Looming ESPN layoffs have sparked 'panic of biblical proportions' among talent
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:11 am

Kazmyr wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
I hope he's unemployed. Any of us that brought that much negative attention to our employers would easily be unemployed. If ESPN or Spike Lee like him so much, they should hire him for the going rate of a starting QB in the NFL, he can kneel outside their business places.
ESPN hire him? No way.

ESPN's strug-ga-ling with money right now.

Source: Looming ESPN layoffs have sparked 'panic of biblical proportions' among talent
The ex-athletes-turned analysts are more mentally prepared, said sources. At some point in their careers, the Turk came knocking at their door and told them to hand in their playbooks.
I've never heard of this Turk fella knockin' at the door.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:20 am

#NotOneRedCent

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:33 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
I've never heard of this Turk fella knockin' at the door.
Yeah, I had to google that one.

Survivors of the Turk
Sometime during the second week of training at most professional football camps, the Turk calls. The Turk is the most dreaded visitor of the year. He calls after dinner, and his victims disappear before breakfast the next morning. The Turk is the epithet pro football uses for the man who informs aspiring players that they are not talented or big or smart enough to make the grade.
Otherwise....

"By decree... the following players have been cut..."
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:35 am

Aaron Hernandez - Dead in Prison

He was a gangbanger, so it's not a huge surprise, choose that lifestyle and friends, you'll probably die young.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:43 am

C-Mag wrote:Aaron Hernandez - Dead in Prison

He was a gangbanger, so it's not a huge surprise, choose that lifestyle and friends, you'll probably die young.
I heard about it this morning, saved us tax money by taking the quick way out. He won't be missed.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:44 pm

The Conservative wrote:

I heard about it this morning, saved us tax money by taking the quick way out. He won't be missed.

He didn't off himself, take your pick on who made it happen, Gangbangers inside, Robert Kraft, Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, Roger Goodell.

But your right, few will miss this guy.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:45 pm

Urb put out the hit.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:53 pm

C-Mag wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

He didn't off himself, take your pick on who made it happen, Gangbangers inside, Robert Kraft, Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, Roger Goodell.

But your right, few will miss this guy.
Prison justice is the best justice. I don't care who called out the hit, it saved us money giving him three hots and a cot for decades.
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:58 pm

I know I'm in the right place when other people also jump straight to conspiracy theory when they heard this.

Dude just beat two murder charges, and was apparently about to appeal the last one with hope of getting out of prison. Next thing you know he hangs himself. Don't make no sense.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751