NFL 2016

Okeefenokee

Re: NFL 2016

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:08 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:37 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Now GCF has to hate them. Cant draft an eagle anymore.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:37 pm

clubgop wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
hunched over his keyboard, furiously searching for inspiration... a candle sputters nearby... across town, the church bell tolls... suddenly inspiration!!! His fingers spring to life, feverishly scratching out his glorious opus to the Internet... the world must see his genius!

Across the country, an alert is issued to memebers of an obscure Internet forum. All are alerted to the new epiphany of brilliance - a new paradigm of intelligent discourse..

"Daaahhhh you don like gunz n00b hahahahahahahahahahalulzcopterz!!!"

the world hangs in anticipation of the next beacon of brilliance to grace their devices...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:27 pm

The Eagles are 6-9 and in last place in the NFC East.
Sounds like they need some shotguns in their offence, maybe he should have got them a tank each too.....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:18 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
hunched over his keyboard, furiously searching for inspiration... a candle sputters nearby... across town, the church bell tolls... suddenly inspiration!!! His fingers spring to life, feverishly scratching out his glorious opus to the Internet... the world must see his genius!

Across the country, an alert is issued to memebers of an obscure Internet forum. All are alerted to the new epiphany of brilliance - a new paradigm of intelligent discourse..

the world hangs in anticipation of the next beacon of brilliance to grace their devices...

"Memebers" I love it. Seriously your wit needs to be regulated "like grenandes and explosives."

Witness my broken brillance for I will DELETE GCF. You will be ova. Delete! Delete! Delete! Delete!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:25 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

"Memebers" I love it. Seriously your wit needs to be regulated "like grenandes and explosives."

Witness my broken brillance for I will DELETE GCF. You will be ova. Delete! Delete! Delete! Delete!
That'll show me. :roll:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:31 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Not here to show you anything. You can continue to not get it. Act like a self righteous know it all prick that is proven wrong at every turn yet never learns anything and lose influence and elections.Keep telling us about the metaphysical impossibility of dealing with 2-3 million criminal illegal aliens but want to ban the 400 million guns in the country. May 2016 be your 2017.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:15 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Not here to show you anything. You can continue to not get it. Act like a self righteous know it all prick that is proven wrong at every turn yet never learns anything and lose influence and elections.Keep telling us about the metaphysical impossibility of dealing with 2-3 million criminal illegal aliens but want to ban the 400 million guns in the country. May 2016 be your 2017.
I never proposed banning firearms. Just the crowd-killing type. You're chasing your bogeymen around the room again. Now sit down, and take your medicine you sad man.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:48 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I never proposed banning firearms. Just the crowd-killing type. You're chasing your bogeymen around the room again. Now sit down, and take your medicine you sad man.
Scratch that, the mess. /snip
Last edited by Okeefenokee on Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:48 pm

x