TheReal_ND

Re: What Are You Listening To?

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:07 am

They are plotting

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:19 am

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:10 am

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:37 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:41 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:15 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:41 pm
Made it about half way into that pretentious shit. I really cannot stomach women speaking out against war. If they don't want war, then it's strange they constantly vote for it. It's not like they are forced to go to combat zones (and the vast majority of them opt right the fuck out of it).

She should sing about the wage gap and men asking women out on dates. The serious shit women have to suffer through in life..

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:19 pm

Look how degenerated even poetry has become. Compare that rubbish with Kipling:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:43 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:15 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:41 pm
Made it about half way into that pretentious shit. I really cannot stomach women speaking out against war. If they don't want war, then it's strange they constantly vote for it. It's not like they are forced to go to combat zones (and the vast majority of them opt right the fuck out of it).

She should sing about the wage gap and men asking women out on dates. The serious shit women have to suffer through in life..
If you'd bothered to actually listen to it you would have found she was anti government sending men to die in wars for gold but pro soldiers.
Which is pretty similar to your position but she's a girl so your inbuilt predjudice would never allow you to admit that.
/shrug

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:54 pm

My inbuilt prejudice leads me to dismiss what most women have to say about war. I did listen to half of it. She was crying about how her father's suffering affects her (presuming she didn't make it all up, which is most likely).

Pretty much all the women I know who say they are anti-war voted for psychopaths like Hillary Clinton. Not buying it.

Women are not anti-war because the vast majority of them have no idea what war is, and they all know that combat is optional for them.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:13 am