Literal Odds and Ends

Zlaxer

Re: Literal Odds and Ends

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:45 am

BEHOLD - YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF AN INDIVIDUAL WITH ABOVE AVERAGE IQ PROVEN BY SCIENCE :dance:

Did the GenePlaza thing - not as high as I had hoped, but still landed to the right of the bell curve :D I'll take it as a win, since the stats are only of GenePlaza users, which I suspect is population already with high IQ (as they're smart enough to care about DNA).....Also, results only reliably contribute to 5 IQ points....will be very curious to see has my score changes as the sample population gets bigger and as new marker genes are discovered.....

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:47 pm

So here I am, day two of the seven days of this year's BJC ( British Juggling Convention ).
Serving food from 9 am till 10 pm.
Completely sold out all three choices tonight and had to use tomorrows curry. Loin of pork with cider, mustard and apple sauce ran out in 30 minutes.
Lots of good friends here and some awesome skills on show.
After the EJC ( European Juggling Convention) this is the second largest juggling festival worldwide. Guys here from all over Europe and beyond, even got a few Americans.
Doubt I'll have much time to juggle though. Only got time to post now because there is a show going on and we've gone quiet for a little while.
Best of all, the sun has come out for the first time this year. God must like jugglers.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:52 pm

Montegriffo wrote:So here I am, day two of the seven days of this year's BJC ( British Juggling Convention ).
Completely sold out all three choices tonight and had to use tomorrows curry. Loin of pork with cider, mustard and apple sauce ran out in 30 minutes.
After the EJC ( European Juggling Convention) this is the second largest juggling festival worldwide. Guys here from all over Europe and beyond, even got a few Americans.
Doubt I'll have much time to juggle though. Only got time to post now because there is a show going on and we've gone quiet for a little while.
Best of all, the sun has come out for the first time this year. God must like jugglers.
Have fun!
Account abandoned.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:56 pm

Kath wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:So here I am, day two of the seven days of this year's BJC ( British Juggling Convention ).
Have fun!
Thanks, I always do. I have done about 10 of these over the years plus one EJC and have always had a good time and made money.
There is no where else I would rather be right now.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:55 am

On our way down 75, to Florida. Going right through some of your hoods. It’s really pretty down in Kentucky.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:07 am

You'll never make it out of Harlen county alive.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:11 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:On our way down 75, to Florida. Going right through some of your hoods. It’s really pretty down in Kentucky.
Nice. Have you got the whole clan on board?
How's your weather? It's great here in Canterbury, really feels like spring has sprung.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:14 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:You'll never make it out of Harlen county alive.
I need to piss. Lookin for the nearest confederate memorial. :lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:15 am

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:On our way down 75, to Florida. Going right through some of your hoods. It’s really pretty down in Kentucky.
Nice. Have you got the whole clan on board?
How's your weather? It's great here in Canterbury, really feels like spring has sprung.
We’re all here yep. Weather has sucked so far - late season snowstorm all the way to TN.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:20 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You'll never make it out of Harlen county alive.
I need to piss. Lookin for the nearest confederate memorial. :lol:

It's Appalachia, dude. Nothing hasn't already been pissed on.