The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 07, 2018 6:46 pm

Some strange shit is going down in the galaxy, fam. I have entire machine populations getting permanently shut down by some mysterious bullshit. There is some ghost signal.

Probably some degenerate biologicals behind this bullshit.

They don't want me to get stronger than those stagnant empires.

I don't want to spoil the surprise of what is behind this mystery by looking it up online, but I have a suspicion I am totally fucked if it's going after my machine populations like that.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 07, 2018 6:54 pm

I have those stagnant empire faggots almost contained too. Star Citidels are between them and me, and those things are almost as powerful as a single fleet of those guys. So if I have one of my two main fleets there, I can definitely beat one of their fleets in those citidel systems. If they send both fleets in there, I still lose, though.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 07, 2018 7:16 pm

F U C K
U
C
K

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 07, 2018 7:29 pm

:lol:

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 07, 2018 7:42 pm

Don't tell me what happens with this shit. But so far, one of the precursor civilizations woke up. It's a machine civilization like me. They want to exterminate all the organics. But I am already doing that, you fucking assholes. Why are you hacking my shit, and ass raping me for energy credits to do what I am already fucking doing! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon May 07, 2018 7:43 pm

I made about 800 grand selling pigs.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 07, 2018 7:44 pm

I will fucking burn these faggots back to the other dimension.

They are FUCKING my energy credits. Like -500 credits per month. They will pay.

And to hack their signal, I am losing a FUCK TON of engineering research, so these organics are going to catch up to me, and it's making it more difficult for me to get to the tech to unlock that fucking Dyson Sphere.

I will chase them back to whatever degenerate dimension they came from and then I will destroy everybody in it.

I was already exterminating the biologics, God damnit.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 07, 2018 8:03 pm

Well, this is bullshit. These guys are probably three times as strong as me. They appear out of nowhere and take over only my star systems.

What the fuck kind of game mechanic is that??

It's the worst kind of deus ex machina.

If they attacked the whole galaxy, fine. But what is the point of creating a super powerful civ to attack the player civilization only?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 07, 2018 8:23 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Well, this is bullshit. These guys are probably three times as strong as me. They appear out of nowhere and take over only my star systems.

If they attacked the whole galaxy, fine. But what is the point of creating a super powerful civ to attack the player civilization only?
Have you considered diplomacy? Allying with another fallen empire?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 07, 2018 8:27 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Well, this is bullshit. These guys are probably three times as strong as me. They appear out of nowhere and take over only my star systems.

Have you considered diplomacy? Allying with another fallen empire?

They are both organics. I cannot engage in any diplomacy with them. One of them hates me and I have to maintain a buffer zone of non-claimed systems between me and them. The other seems okay with me, but we can't form any kind of alliance. Besides, both of them see all the other empires as beneath their concern.

I have no idea how to fix this shit. I am slowly blocking the signal, but most of my worlds are not working. All the populations are down. There are four systems now that emerged with this other power, all in my own empire. They are proceeding to conquer my systems. Nobody else seems affected.

I really don't see how I can survive this. The only strategy I seem to have available is to sneak my fleets around their fleets to take their core systems while they are taking mine.