The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Okeefenokee

Re: The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:37 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:The word you're looking for is clickbait, and the consumer they're looking for is you.

Meanwhile, back in reality, we've been getting a new update about once a week for the past six months.

Performance is the best it's ever been. Servers have more players than ever. More content. More missions. More ships. More careers. More locations.

And you look just as ridiculous as ever still repeating this nonsense about a game you've never played, and know nothing about.

The similarities to Elite: Dangerous are pretty stunning. Possibly even plagiaristic.

Lots of useless elements on the screen, and sounds like a WW1 machine gun. Not impressive, imo.
:roll:

If you don't count the dozen gameplay mechanics that Elite doesn't have, then yeah, I can see how a stoner burnout might get them confused.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:01 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Wait, what?

Someone came out again and tricked you into getting more views by saying the same thing you got tricked with a million times already?

Say it ain't so.

Fuckin Al Gore up in here, "I'm super cereal this time guys!"

Anyone who wants to see who's in the cult, watch the first thirty seconds of this,

and remember this,
There will be no Star Citizen

There will be no Star Citizen.

At least, not what was promised.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:45 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:The word you're looking for is clickbait, and the consumer they're looking for is you.

Meanwhile, back in reality, we've been getting a new update about once a week for the past six months.

Performance is the best it's ever been. Servers have more players than ever. More content. More missions. More ships. More careers. More locations.

And you look just as ridiculous as ever still repeating this nonsense about a game you've never played, and know nothing about.

The similarities to Elite: Dangerous are pretty stunning. Possibly even plagiaristic.

Lots of useless elements on the screen, and sounds like a WW1 machine gun. Not impressive, imo.

If you don't count the dozen gameplay mechanics that Elite doesn't have, then yeah, I can see how a stoner burnout might get them confused.
Only referring to the cockpit layout, not the rest.

It's more than a little similar.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:58 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:

Someone came out again and tricked you into getting more views by saying the same thing you got tricked with a million times already?

Say it ain't so.

Anyone who wants to see who's in the cult, watch the first thirty seconds of this,

and remember this,
There will be no Star Citizen

So, is the perp walk canceled?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:15 am

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:38 am

Okeefenokee wrote:

Say it ain't so.

and remember this,

What year of no game release do you think this becomes fraud. It was supposed to be released I think in 2014. It's 2018 now with no end in sight. Maybe after 2028 we should schedule a perp walk??

I mean, in a few years they will reach the ten year mark. Some of the original backers will be dead.

The humorous part is that I suspect some of them bought expensive rigs in anticipation of this game. In 2014..

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:44 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

What year of no game release do you think this becomes fraud. It was supposed to be released I think in 2014. It's 2018 now with no end in sight. Maybe after 2028 we should schedule a perp walk??

I mean, in a few years they will reach the ten year mark. Some of the original backers will be dead.

The humorous part is that I suspect some of them bought expensive rigs in anticipation of this game. In 2014..
You should try harder to keep your lack of knowledge concealed. Last time you were saying SC started in 2013, and now you're saying it was scheduled for release in 2014. Both of which are completely wrong of course.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:47 pm

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:49 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Only referring to the cockpit layout, not the rest.

It's more than a little similar.
Ya don't say?

https://youtu.be/mfRvCSBD4q0?t=283

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:03 am

Stellaris is much better. You can play a terminator civ of robots that are on a mission to cleanse the galaxy of organics. Attack anybody you want. You have no issue with habitability. So destroy fleets, bombard planets into tomb worlds. Colonize.