Re: Game of Thrones - mostly

Post by brewster » Tue May 07, 2019 7:38 pm

clubgop wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:11 pm
brewster wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 6:36 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 6:04 pm
People put a lot of capital and labor into producing those services.
Yes, no doubt. And they deserve to have their product marketed honestly, rather than sold as part of bamboozling packages designed to make people pay for things they don't want or need. Ex: Millions of people uninterested in sports are forced into paying for ESPN as a condition of getting HBO or other premium services. So the subscription or "ala carte" service is overpriced to make those seem like a better deal than they are, since no one wants to have 6 different subscriptions because at that point they might as well buy the bundle.

The game is rigged, heads they win, tails we lose. Now Disney is pulling all their content out of Netflix and starting their own streaming service, so to get the same stuff you got from one fee you'll now have to pay twice. Rinse the cash out of the customer and repeat, but I won't play.
What a whiny bitch. Everything is like that. You ever buy a book? Photos?

And you're racist, you think ESPN would suffer? Your low T ass is severely outnumbered. What would go is your BETs, W's, OWN, SJW shit like that. You would be begging for the packages back, bitch.
Off your meds again I see. This place is much more civil without your psychotic rage ranting.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue May 07, 2019 7:49 pm

Virtue signal your way to shittier tv if you want to.
/shrugs
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue May 07, 2019 8:21 pm

brewster wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:38 pm
clubgop wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:11 pm
brewster wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 6:36 pm

Yes, no doubt. And they deserve to have their product marketed honestly, rather than sold as part of bamboozling packages designed to make people pay for things they don't want or need. Ex: Millions of people uninterested in sports are forced into paying for ESPN as a condition of getting HBO or other premium services. So the subscription or "ala carte" service is overpriced to make those seem like a better deal than they are, since no one wants to have 6 different subscriptions because at that point they might as well buy the bundle.

The game is rigged, heads they win, tails we lose. Now Disney is pulling all their content out of Netflix and starting their own streaming service, so to get the same stuff you got from one fee you'll now have to pay twice. Rinse the cash out of the customer and repeat, but I won't play.
What a whiny bitch. Everything is like that. You ever buy a book? Photos?

And you're racist, you think ESPN would suffer? Your low T ass is severely outnumbered. What would go is your BETs, W's, OWN, SJW shit like that. You would be begging for the packages back, bitch.
Off your meds again I see. This place is much more civil without your psychotic rage ranting.
oh cable companies bad, big pharma good! Real consistency, sweetheart.
Because old man kvetching about the price of things "when in my day" is much more intellectually stimulating. Sure, go with that. More civil doesn't equal more fun.

brewster

Post by brewster » Tue May 07, 2019 8:27 pm

clubgop wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:21 pm
Because old man kvetching about the price of things "when in my day" is much more intellectually stimulating. Sure, go with that.
Go back on your anger management program and meds, please. You've never heard me defend big pharma, or any other rent seeking business.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 07, 2019 8:35 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:42 pm
StCapps wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:10 pm
Too many good shows on tv to waste time hate watching dude, your priorities are weird. At this point they could nail the landing and you'd still think it sucked and feel validated, you should just quit, unless you are embellishing your hate just to troll people.
There are actually no good shows on television right now. Zero.
West world and Billions ftw.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue May 07, 2019 8:37 pm

brewster wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:27 pm
clubgop wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:21 pm
Because old man kvetching about the price of things "when in my day" is much more intellectually stimulating. Sure, go with that.
Go back on your anger management program and meds, please. You've never heard me defend big pharma, or any other rent seeking business.
Yes I have. Telling someone to take meds especially the one you are suggesting is stroking big pharma. Netflix, your mvn, the list goes on and on. Just because it's a good deal doesn't mean it isnt rent seeking, in fact that makes it more so. You silly dumb bitch.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 07, 2019 9:43 pm

Oh good. That guy’s back to shit the place up.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue May 07, 2019 9:54 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:43 pm
Oh good. That guy’s back to shit the place up.
Punky ain't that bad.

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed May 08, 2019 6:24 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:10 pm
, unless you are embellishing your hate just to troll people.
This. He probably doesn't even hate it. He's been mostly only trolling this forum for quite some time, now. It's his version of comedy.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed May 08, 2019 8:30 am

Kath wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:24 am
This. He probably doesn't even hate it. He's been mostly only trolling this forum for quite some time, now. It's his version of comedy.
What an anomaly... :shock:
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty