Literal Odds and Ends

Speaker to Animals

Re: Literal Odds and Ends

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:57 pm

I am at the gym now, so I will explain later, but it was boss as fuck.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:31 pm

Okeefenokee wrote: No, it was a donkey I chased down and caught in Iraq. I jumped on his back and rode him around a little.
:lol:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:34 pm

Still waiting on this damn story about the fire.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:38 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Still waiting on this damn story about the fire.
Right?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:38 pm

Haumana wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote: No, it was a donkey I chased down and caught in Iraq. I jumped on his back and rode him around a little.
Scouts have no behavior.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:16 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Haumana wrote:
Scouts have no behavior.
I remember seeing something like this before. Apparently, it's not all that uncommon for spec ops to ride donkeys around the desert.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/11 ... back-again
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:19 am

I was sitting in my Jeep in a parking lot. A fire broke out across the road. Jumped out with my fire extinguisher, ran across the road. Millennials from a nearby restaurant were running around freaking out. While I was keeping the fire at bay with the fire extinguisher, I ordered one to call the fire department and a few others to grab water from the restaurant. Right when my extinguisher was exhausted, the fire truck pulled up and they doused the whole area.

It was good timing, though, because it was a fire under the mulch all around this landscaping area. I was just barely keeping it from really exploding into a much bigger deal.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:20 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Haumana wrote:
Scouts have no behavior.
I remember seeing something like this before. Apparently, it's not all that uncommon for spec ops to ride donkeys around the desert.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/11 ... back-again

That's a pony. Okee stole some Haji's little donkey and rode it away. It was a tiny little creature, probably his only friend in the world.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:46 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I was sitting in my Jeep in a parking lot. A fire broke out across the road. Jumped out with my fire extinguisher, ran across the road. Millennials from a nearby restaurant were running around freaking out. While I was keeping the fire at bay with the fire extinguisher, I ordered one to call the fire department and a few others to grab water from the restaurant. Right when my extinguisher was exhausted, the fire truck pulled up and they doused the whole area.

It was good timing, though, because it was a fire under the mulch all around this landscaping area. I was just barely keeping it from really exploding into a much bigger deal.

Good job, dude.

However, I have to ask why you were 'sitting in your Jeep' across the street from this mysterious inferno. Did the restaurant owner owe you money? :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:47 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I was sitting in my Jeep in a parking lot. A fire broke out across the road. Jumped out with my fire extinguisher, ran across the road. Millennials from a nearby restaurant were running around freaking out. While I was keeping the fire at bay with the fire extinguisher, I ordered one to call the fire department and a few others to grab water from the restaurant. Right when my extinguisher was exhausted, the fire truck pulled up and they doused the whole area.

Good job, dude.

However, I have to ask why you were 'sitting in your Jeep' across the street from this mysterious inferno. Did the restaurant owner owe you money? :lol:

I was just mixing my pre-workout. I dindu nuffin.