What show are you watching right now?

StCapps

Re: What show are you watching right now?

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:58 am

DBTrek wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Now I'm watching The Godfather Part II.
After that you should try Mindhunter.
Not like you have to be at work tomorrow, right?
The joys of retirement.
Watch The Leftovers, and The Deuce, that shit is way better than Mindhunter, if you don't believe me, ask heydaralon, he's seen all three, he knows.
*yip*

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:45 am

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Account abandoned.

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:30 am

GoT Battle scene took 55 days to shoot. https://themuse.jezebel.com/game-of-thr ... 1825106029
“This is for the Night Dragons. For enduring 55 straight nights. For enduring the cold, the snow, the rain, the mud, the sheep shit of Toome and the winds of Magheramorne. When tens of millions of people around the world watch this episode a year from now, they won’t know how hard you worked. They won’t care how tired you were or how tough it was to do your job in sub-freezing temperatures. They’ll just understand that they’re watching something that’s never been done before. And that’s because of you.”
I have to turn my klutz function off until I live long enough to see these last six freakin' episodes.
Account abandoned.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:24 pm

Banned!!!! wrote:GoT Battle scene took 55 days to shoot. https://themuse.jezebel.com/game-of-thr ... 1825106029
“This is for the Night Dragons. For enduring 55 straight nights. For enduring the cold, the snow, the rain, the mud, the sheep shit of Toome and the winds of Magheramorne. When tens of millions of people around the world watch this episode a year from now, they won’t know how hard you worked. They won’t care how tired you were or how tough it was to do your job in sub-freezing temperatures. They’ll just understand that they’re watching something that’s never been done before. And that’s because of you.”
I have to turn my klutz function off until I live long enough to see these last six freakin' episodes.
Don't rush. Show went downhill.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sun May 13, 2018 7:40 pm

Westworld Season 2 has been legit so far. Four episodes into the new season and its intriguing. Its cool that there are other "parks" but idk if the story will get needlessly bogged down by side stories and sub plots. There enough mystery in it to keep me watching.

Anyone see the RFK multi-part documentary on Netflix yet, or the new series Lost in Space?

Super bummed GOT will not air this year. Kind of bullshit play there. We don't get a spin off or prequel for the marketing delay?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sun May 13, 2018 8:04 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 7:40 pm
Westworld Season 2 has been legit so far. Four episodes into the new season and its intriguing. Its cool that there are other "parks" but idk if the story will get needlessly bogged down by side stories and sub plots. There enough mystery in it to keep me watching.
Excellent episode tonight. They've gotten into too many subplots that seemed like they were just killing time this season, but they spent less time on them tonight, and the direction and questions raised made up for the diversions.
:royalty-queen:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun May 13, 2018 10:56 pm

High Tech KO

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun May 13, 2018 11:01 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 8:04 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Excellent episode tonight. They've gotten into too many subplots that seemed like they were just killing time this season, but they spent less time on them tonight, and the direction and questions raised made up for the diversions.
Easily the best television show yet.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon May 14, 2018 5:54 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 11:01 pm
MilSpecs wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 8:04 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Easily the best television show yet.
Its great. Once you realize the chronology is completely fucked up it makes it all the better
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session