The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Okeefenokee

Re: The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:27 am

Haumana wrote:Anybody play this one? I'm considering it.

http://www.thelongdark.com/
Looks interesting. I got my boy reading hatchet right now. Far north wilderness survival is always fun. We'll move onto Jack London before too long.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:35 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Looks interesting. I got my boy reading hatchet right now. Far north wilderness survival is always fun. We'll move onto Jack London before too long.
Sweet! My FPS days are over where reaction time is king. I have always had an affinity for survival based games but there were never many that didn't get bogged down with tedium. I guess I'm saying that they made the too real? HAHA!

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:58 am

I know a lot of people would think that the way you run a real scam is to take money for a product, and then run with the money, but the way the true scammers do it is to employ hundreds of people, including A-list actors, and then produce the product.

That's how real scammers work.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:06 am

I'm telling ya.

The way to scam people into paying for a game that will never be, borrowed that quote from Speaker, is to spend that money making the game.

That's how real scams work,

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:13 am

I'm a big fan. I don't love the 'missions', so much as the open sandbox game mode, though.

It's very, very good.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:52 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I'm a big fan. I don't love the 'missions', so much as the open sandbox game mode, though.

It's very, very good.
Thanks for the feedback. I am on the look out for something I can delve into occasionally

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:56 pm

So do we have another four years to look forward to you posting cinematics and demos, and declaring this game is almost ready, any day now?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:54 pm

Remember, this is the loon that Speaker gets his gospel from,

Derek Smart
@dsmart
People leaving are trying to keep it quiet. The lead DevOps guy in Austin is no longer there. He then changed his Twitter handle to mask it

Derek Smart
@dsmart
Replying to @dsmart
This is his new Twitter handle now where he announces his departure https://twitter.com/tuxedomarx/status/9 ... 6726162437

dooj ‘n shawty
@tuxedomarx
I wasn't a lead, I was very junior. I'm moving because of my SO's job. Now that I'm no longer employed there I can say, fuck off

dooj ‘n shawty
@tuxedomarx
why did you spend time out of your life trying to dox a 24 year old programmer who was one of the most junior members of a team

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:11 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:24 pm

Have any of you guys tried to play the last Jewish guy who rules anything in CKII starting in the high middle ages?

You get three territories. Nothing is built on them. You are surrounded with Orthodox to your south and fucking savages to your north.

End game: re-establish Israel and build the third Temple.

Seems pretty tough.