What show are you watching right now?

clubgop

Re: What show are you watching right now?

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:40 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Been watching a lot of Shaun the Sheep (which is actually good), Thomas the train (boring), and Cailou. I hate Cailou.
Tec the Tractor, a Welsh show weird, Thomas the train, the accents are great and the old lady's name is dowager and they get away with it! Thank the lord no Cailou, he is a whiny bitch, no wonder your kid's like him. They think he is you. :lol:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:51 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Been watching a lot of Shaun the Sheep (which is actually good), Thomas the train (boring), and Cailou. I hate Cailou.
Tec the Tractor, a Welsh show weird, Thomas the train, the accents are great and the old lady's name is dowager and they get away with it! Thank the lord no Cailou, he is a whiny bitch, no wonder your kid's like him. They think he is you. :lol:
Dowager is a title, idiot. No wonder your kids like it, you’re as poorly informed as they are.

We did a lot of Tec the tractor too. Baby First is a good channel for toddlers.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:07 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Dowager is a title, idiot. No wonder your kids like it, you’re as poorly informed as they are.

We did a lot of Tec the tractor too. Baby First is a good channel for toddlers.
No it not, not in that context. Dowager is the first name, bitch. Uninformed by British titles I am sure limey kid fucker put you up to speed.

Sing it.

He argues like a kid who's 4, each day he whines some more. He love the state, he's grumpy.

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:28 am

clubgop wrote:

I thought that a dowager was a widow who holds her dead husbands property? What did you think they were getting away with?
noun
a woman who holds some title or property from her deceased husband, especially the widow of a king, duke, etc. (often used as an additional title to differentiate her from the wife of the present king, duke, etc.):
a queen dowager; an empress dowager.
an elderly woman of stately dignity, especially one of elevated social position:
a wealthy dowager.
adjective
noting, pertaining to, or characteristic of a dowager:
the dowager duchess; to prefer a dowager style of dress.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/dowager?s=t

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:52 am

Penner wrote:
clubgop wrote:

I thought that a dowager was a widow who holds her dead husbands property? What did you think they were getting away with?
noun
a woman who holds some title or property from her deceased husband, especially the widow of a king, duke, etc. (often used as an additional title to differentiate her from the wife of the present king, duke, etc.):
an elderly woman of stately dignity, especially one of elevated social position:
a wealthy dowager.
adjective
First name. I forgot this is the dream of every chick. To marry some rich old fart have him kick it and inherent all of it. Feminism was all about that.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:29 am

clubgop wrote:
Penner wrote:
clubgop wrote:

noun
a wealthy dowager.
adjective
First name. I forgot this is the dream of every chick. To marry some rich old fart have him kick it and inherent all of it. Feminism was all about that.
Doubling down.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:48 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Penner wrote:

Doubling down.
There's two, there's four, there's six, there's eight.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:03 pm

Dowager Hatt is Sir Topham Hatt's elderly mother.
Sir Tophham Hatt has a name and a title.

Dowager Hatt has no title, just a name.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:05 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

That is the title. Like saying “Sir Hatt”,or “Duchess Hatt”.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:18 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

That is the title. Like saying “Sir Hatt”,or “Duchess Hatt”.
Sir and Duchess are actual titles.

Dowager is not a title.
Dowager Countess of Lucan
Dowager Countess Bathurst
Dowager Viscountess Astor
Dowager Duchess of Grafton
Empress Dowager Cixi
Queen Dowager of Thailand
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751